One MONTH to go until video game utopia, y’all ready for this? *next gen hype*

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can’t wait :blessed: Astro for maybe an hr then playing Demon’s Souls MM all wkend :wow:

fOqj5oS.png

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm just gonna cop the PS5 in the next 2-3 years, fukk it. I don't have time for this lol.:francis:

crazy shyt is I have a serious enough backlog to comfortably wait that long for both systems too...doesn’t hurt that the launch games I want are all gonna be on either the PS4 or the X1X as well

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
crazy shyt is I have a serious enough backlog to comfortably wait that long for both systems too...doesn’t hurt that the launch games I want are all gonna be on either the PS4 or the X1X as well
X1X exclusive games are all gonna be multi-platform too as they slowly make their way to the Windows Store on PC.:wow:

As soon as they appear on the Windows Store FitGirl just cracks the game anyway. All I have is a PS4. I'm good for that long too.:banderas:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same. I'm lying to myself saying now that the PS5 has confirmed BC and even boosts for older games(Ghosts), I will go through my backlog along with the new stuff when I get the PS5.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
now that ps5 is out next month the ps4 emulator has been making tremendous progress, I'm probably just gonna wait because only thing I want to play on console is miles morales, which is coming on ps4 and I can just play it on the emulator in 4k 60fps

Daps
you'll get to play your backlog with higher framerates and faster load times