One MONTH to go until video game utopia, y’all ready for this? *next gen hype*

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I did this with Switch. I got over 20 games I haven't touched. Only games I played are sonic mania, and a little bit of Megaman X collection and Street Fighter Anniversary Collection.
The sheer amount of PC games I bootleg off FitGirl is ridiculous. It just came to a point where I was spending too much money on this stuff. I don't even own a real Switch but I got more games on that platform with Yuzu than I could ever play let alone complete.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
The sheer amount of PC games I bootleg off FitGirl is ridiculous. It just came to a point where I was spending too much money on this stuff. I don't even own a real Switch but I got more games on that platform with Yuzu than I could ever play let alone complete.
I had no idea about fitgirl :ohhh: you just put me on. I been out the videogame thing since the early 2000s, I just got back on w/ switch on some nostalgia shyt. I missed classics although I was hip to releases the whole time

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I had no idea about fitgirl :ohhh: you just put me on. I been out the videogame thing since the early 2000s, I just got back on w/ switch on some nostalgia shyt. I missed classics although I was hip to releases the whole time
EDIT:

Links are inside the spoiler.:feedme:...:hubie:
I just got back into myself in the past year or so aswel. I'm not spending £40 on video games lol. With PC these days you can play the latest graphically intensive AAA game on potato hardware from 2012 lol. Basically if you've got a 2GB-4GB GPU and with 4GB+ RAM you can pretty much play anything albeit with the graphics turned down but the dip in quality won't even be noticeable.

PC games.
FitGirl Repacks - The ONLY official site for FitGirl Repacks. Every single FG repack installer has a link inside, which leads here. Do not fall for fake and scam sites, which are using my name.

Nintendo Switch.
Ziperto - A Digital Park for Gamers

PS3.
Download game PS3 PS4 PS2 RPCS3 PC free - Direct links, Google drive

There is a PS4 emulator in development called Orbit that's about to release soon when the PS5 console comes out too.

Save ya money. :wow:

Last edited:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I just got back into myself in the past year or so aswel. I'm not spending £40 on video games lol. With PC these days you can play the latest graphically intensive AAA game on potato hardware from 2012 lol. Basically if you've got a 2GB-4GB GPU and with 4GB+ RAM you can pretty much play anything albeit with the graphics turned down but the dip in quality won't even be noticeable.

PC games.
FitGirl Repacks - The ONLY official site for FitGirl Repacks. Every single FG repack installer has a link inside, which leads here. Do not fall for fake and scam sites, which are using my name.

Nintendo Switch.
Ziperto - A Digital Park for Gamers

PS3.
Download game PS3 PS4 PS2 RPCS3 PC free - Direct links, Google drive

There is a PS4 emulator in development called Orbit that's about to release soon when the PS5 console comes out too.

Save ya money. :wow:
Good lookin out breh :salute:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Nah man. You missed the joke. Wasn’t calling you a pedo.

Just messing with you about those Fitgirl links. Not really supposed to post that kinda stuff here.
But I swear I've seen other posters talk about emulators and bootlegging on here? My bad, I guess.:ohhh:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
too many damn games to play:francis::francis:
cyberpunk,assassin creed,watch dogs,spiderman:francis:,nba 2k21:francis:
whats worst is...the 3 games i just mention are dumb long games:wow:

i think I’m gonna condense my list to just MM and 2k on launch day. Then get Cyberpunk the next week. Three different type of games that I can switch between and won’t get the same feel from.