obNHUnF85G2kHtApYvix5D-1200-80.png

*runs the fukk out of thread to avoid getting shot*

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
We’ve all been buying these things for decades we know how console generations go.

The initial launch window and first year or two will be really sparse. Everyone will call it the worst gen of all time. THEN the heat will drop. I’ll get hyped in 2022...til then, PS5 just gonna be a fancy Ultra Blu Ray Player ‍♂️

Daps
We’ve all been buying these things for decades we know how console generations go.

The initial launch window and first year or two will be really sparse. Everyone will call it the worst gen of all time. THEN the heat will drop. I’ll get hyped in 2022...til then, PS5 just gonna be a fancy Ultra Blu Ray Player ‍♂️
:mjlol:
PS5's first year is heat
Already better than the PS4's first 3 years

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:mjlol:
PS5's first year is heat
Already better than the PS4's first 3 years

I really don't get how people are ignoring all the announced games so far. The ps3 and ps4 didn't have shyt for the first 2 years, ps5 is coming out the gate with like 4 major AAA exclusives in the first year along with like a dozen really big 3rd party titles.

ratchet and clan, GOW, HZD2, Miles, Demon Souls are already shytting on pretty much every first year console launch ever.

then you have deathloop, resident evil 8, ghostwire tokyo,GT7, returnal, kena. etc...like what?

Daps
I really don't get how people are ignoring all the announced games so far. The ps3 and ps4 didn't have shyt for the first 2 years, ps5 is coming out the gate with like 4 major AAA exclusives in the first year along with like a dozen really big 3rd party titles.

ratchet and clan, GOW, HZD2, Miles, Demon Souls are already shytting on pretty much every first year console launch ever.

then you have deathloop, resident evil 8, ghostwire tokyo,GT7, returnal, kena. etc...like what?
the first year is crazy that's why I had to secure a ps5 before it's becomes inevitably impossible to find next year
I have a feeling the first year is only giving us a taste of what the ps5's release window will be like
I think we'll be getting a handful of AAA first party exclusives every year along with second party exclusives published by sony and third party exclusives
that's not including timed exclusives and multiplats
all this w/ quick resume (Sony :mjpls:) and almost instant load times :wow:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Man, I've still got a backlog stretching back to the PS3.:picard:

How the fukk do you brehs find the time to play/complete all of this stuff or are you just guilty hoard collecting like me?

I tried to play 10 minutes of Doom and it scared the shyt outta me. Heard some man screaming as ambient noise -- turned that shyt right the fukk off. I'm not built for this no more.:mjcry:

I did this with Switch. I got over 20 games I haven't touched. Only games I played are sonic mania, and a little bit of Megaman X collection and Street Fighter Anniversary Collection.