one homeboy died today, another guy i went to high school with is a pedo :snoop:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I don't know, that's kind of weird because it's like should we really hate on this guy for wanting to fukk a 16 year old boy? Think about when we were 16, we were jacking off, fukking with hoes and shyt, this 16 year old boy wanted the dikk, let him have the dikk.

nigg whosoever you fukk u should make sure they are at least of age of consent. no fukks given, thats why i postd his shyt here, fukk him, put him on blast, i could see if it was a accusation but u literally got caught in the act

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nigg whosoever you fukk u should make sure they are at least of age of consent. no fukks given, thats why i postd his shyt here, fukk him, put him on blast, i could see if it was a accusation but u literally got caught in the act

Yeah but who's to say what age of consent is? I'm pretty sure by the age of 16 I knew whether I liked dikks in my ass or not. A dikk is a dikk, and as long as the kid was aware of it being in his ass and he enjoyed it, I don't see nothing wrong.

:obama:

Last edited by a moderator:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Yeah but who's to say what age of consent is? I'm pretty sure by the age of 16 I knew whether I liked dikks in my ass or not. A dikk is a dikk, and as long as the kid was aware of it being in his ass and he enjoyed it, I don't see nothing wrong.
R. Kelly - Bump N' Grind - YouTube

:obama:

yo cuz, seriously, thats why its a age of consent. i could say the same thing about hoes who fukk at the age of 13, but thats not right. shyt is nasty and sad, and now all that georgia tech, fordham, and engineering money is flushed down the toilet for some underage culo

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yo cuz, seriously, thats why its a age of consent. i could say the same thing about hoes who fukk at the age of 13, but thats not right. shyt is nasty and sad, and now all that georgia tech, fordham, and engineering money is flushed down the toilet for some underage culo

Naw, you really couldn't because you know women are stupid as fukk.