one homeboy died today, another guy i went to high school with is a pedo :snoop:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
i will respect the dead, and im stressin n hurtin right now, because we were both in the game together.

but this pedo?
MPD: Juvenile sexually assaulted | Fox10tv.com

this shyt is sick, and i grew up playing football with him. we played at park league and later high school together, he is a few years younger, so i watched him mature, and its fukkin sick and sad.

make it so bad, he went to georgia tech then fordham for engineering. all that shyt gone now. and they charged him with sodomy also so he was digging an underage boy out. shyt is sick. its just crazy to know him since 6 and see this shyt. nikka woulda been better off just selling dope and being in them streets. rather be dead than be a pedo.

RIP to my nikka Greg

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
damn sad to here RIP to your friend but the children in the community will be safer RIP Gregg tho

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
niggs already plotting revenge on some :cube: boyz n da hood shyt. the dying down here will not stop. @ugksam thanks for not trolling :salute: my heart is real heavy for the dead and sickened by the other fukk nikka

Last edited by a moderator:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Don't know him but rip to your nikka Greg. I been there before so I know how you feel. Keep your head up:salute:

I hope that other nikka gets fukked in the ass more times than Jada fire:pacspit:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
i will respect the dead, and im stressin n hurtin right now, because we were both in the game together.

but this pedo?
MPD: Juvenile sexually assaulted | Fox10tv.com

this shyt is sick, and i grew up playing football with him. we played at park league and later high school together, he is a few years younger, so i watched him mature, and its fukkin sick and sad.

make it so bad, he went to georgia tech then fordham for engineering. all that shyt gone now. and they charged him with sodomy also so he was digging an underage boy out. shyt is sick. its just crazy to know him since 6 and see this shyt. nikka woulda been better off just selling dope and being in them streets. rather be dead than be a pedo.

RIP to my nikka Greg
condolences to you and your people bruh. Going through some family stuff myself. So I feel your pain.

But that Pedo shyt is for the birds. You can think you know a nikka. But when you get older and grow apart you don't know what that might be getting into.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
:russ: "another guy i went to high school with is a pedo" looks at username

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know, that's kind of weird because it's like should we really hate on this guy for wanting to fukk a 16 year old boy? Think about when we were 16, we were jacking off, fukking with hoes and shyt, this 16 year old boy wanted the dikk, let him have the dikk.