Votes: 1 2.6%
  • MeachTheMonster

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still can’t believe this nikka talked shyt about me and promptly put me on ignore when I challenged him to back up his claims.

Gotdamn, imagine being a p*ssy like this :picard:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you wear your hall of shame badge with pride. he couldn't wear his woat badge with the same dignity I guess. :manny:

it'll take more than a badge to run court dog off sohh/coli :russ:
The internet is but real so I'm good
As for relationships, I've built more relationships than most ppl here, I know I'm loved like a brother :hug:and when sohh went down I won the goat poster and lifetime achievement awards that was voted on by everybody so I got my green jacket already :manny:

I compare this place to the lost boys.... in hook
I dont think anybody in the poll should be banned:yeshrug:
Why would we, that's not how it works. Nobody should be muted because somebody suggest it. Where they do that at? If you got a problem you can mute and move on.

With that said, this account and the Courtdog accounts have limitations put on them. I can't edit my post under courtdog, I can't edit my thread titles on this and something else I can't remember. Here's the fukk shyt, I didn't do anything and I found out about any restrictions because somebody I was beefing with told me "that's why you can't edit your post"

That's how I found out. Ohh yeah, and I can't post more than 3 threads a day under courtdog. I never did more than that anyway so I didn't know I got that done too me. It's not my fault I make popular topics n shyt :manny: I still don't know who did it (I think it was liquid, could have been chewy?) Anyways, they couldn't stop me from posting if they tried. I could make aliases, I got vpns, I have friends who would ddos this bytch if I gave the word :birdman:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Still can’t believe this nikka talked shyt about me and promptly put me on ignore when I challenged him to back up his claims.

Gotdamn, imagine being a p*ssy like this :picard:
That's cool and all but everyone is literally waiting on you to tell us why you got banned.

Please realize that dodging this question makes you guilty as fukk and we'll only refer to you as R Kelly Jr moving forward...
Who was papa Smurf? He lived with like 100 dudes and no bytch, was never seen interested in a bytch. Would not surprise anybody if he sometimes wore pink and would give brains to handy Smurf. You got a suspect vibe like that to your posting style, not even anything you said directly. Just a hunch, one of those can't miss type ones :smugbiden:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's cool and all but everyone is literally waiting on you to tell us why you got banned.

Please realize that dodging this question makes you guilty as fukk and we'll only refer to you as R Kelly Jr moving forward...

Who was papa Smurf? He lived with like 100 dudes and no bytch, was never seen interested in a bytch. Would not surprise anybody if he sometimes wore pink and would give brains to handy Smurf. You got a suspect vibe like that to your posting style, not even anything you said directly. Just a hunch, one of those can't miss type ones :smugbiden:
I’ve already explained why I got banned. I was banned twice in a few weeks. The first one, brotherzay made a racist comment against African women. I got mad and retaliated. For some reason only I was banned and not him. My next ban I was never given any reason. That’s about it. But none of the ban was for maga racism like that fukking retard in this thread claimed.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I’ve already explained why I got banned. I was banned twice in a few weeks. The first one, brotherzay made a racist comment against African women. I got mad and retaliated. For some reason only I was banned and not him. My next ban I was never given any reason. That’s about it. But none of the ban was for maga racism like that fukking retard in this thread claimed.
Trust me, that was the narrative being said in multiple threads. I danced on your grave a little bit :manny:

But I never seen your post quoted, and I don't really know the posters who was saying it so I don't know. What you said sounds like some coli type shyt depending on who you pissed off. What I really don't like about this place is some posters are tied to certain mods, and they'll overstep. Is that really the case with you tho? I'm sure somebody else knows more, yah???

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trust me, that was the narrative being said in multiple threads. I danced on your grave a little bit :manny:

But I never seen your post quoted, and I don't really know the posters who was saying it so I don't know. What you said sounds like some coli type shyt depending on who you pissed off. What I really don't like about this place is some posters are tied to certain mods, and they'll overstep. Is that really the case with you tho? I'm sure somebody else knows more, yah???
I don’t really know and I don’t really care. If some mod is targeting me, there’s nothing I can do about it :manny:

If people come for me, I hit back twice. I never back down and if some mods don’t like that and wanna ban me then so be it:manny:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

And why did you dance on my grave? I thought we were cool with each other :mjtf:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
And why did you dance on my grave? I thought we were cool with each other :mjtf:
I was in one of those threads where the topic was you. Wasn't here, I think it was the locker room? Seen the thread, people asked, then that narrative was what I heard as well. So I posted something like IF YOU READING THIS?

:mj:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I fukk with gizmo but where in the actual fukk did he come from?

nikka just appeared out of no where like the joker or some shyt.

registration hasn’t been open in years.

I thought he was @fatboi alias at first.

edit: I guess he registered in 2018 and was just dormant on some Majin Buu shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I fukk with gizmo but where in the actual fukk did he come from?

nikka just appeared out of no where like the joker or some shyt.

registration hasn’t been open in years.

I thought he was @fatboi alias at first.

Was on KTT and i posted on gamefaqs before this. I signed up to talk about joe budden podcast and forgot my password. KTT went down and the cacs at gamefaqs started annoying me so i came back here