• MeachTheMonster

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
keeping-it-real-dont-play-on-my-phone.gif
no bullshyt every time I see his name crossed out I ask why he get banned n I get told "racism". dude never learns his lesson:dead:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

The lies

Titan stans even in the FGC thread
:hhh:

He tries to hide by saying he has both systems and that his Xbox keeps his PS5 as a dust collector.

How this stan thing has lasted past high school and college is astounding to me. These companies don't even have to do marketing anymore...
What do I stan? PC? Because I aint playing fighters on Xbox :mjlol:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What happened to @Liquid?

And yall better not vote for court. Dude gonna be living in a car just talking.
he got voted WOAT one year n decided to leave after that since he thought it wasnt fair.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
for the record, he gets banned once a month, and when people inquire, its always cuz of trump MAGA racism. so if u got a problem with him, all u gotta do is chill out till he gets his next ban.
I’ve been posting here since feb 2015, 6 whole yrs and all that time I’ve been banned just twice, Twice in the last three months of this year. Never been bushed. Not one ban has been due to maga racism you fukking retard.

If you want we can both bet our accounts on whether I was banned for maga racism. If I was I’ll get a ban if not you get banned.

I’m glad your bytch ass has been checking up on me though. I don’t even know who the fukk you are.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What I love about threads like these are how people expose themselves. I got posters here who love to talk all kinds of shyt to me, this thread or act thread. Can we all agree on that?

So why wouldn't I defend myself?

So when I see posters who I smashed when we had head to head shyt talking battles, then you see them shut the fukk up afterwards but they still make lol comments like a Dpres ol bytch ass :laff: and just a bunch of other lame ass nobodies speaking like they on my level or higher. You're not, you not even special. If you not on this list then what are? Well, you didn't make the top 4 is what you're not.

Now a Sony Stan made this list, and this is Sony country in terms of majorities. So the fact it's 3 Xbox and one Sony is determined by the Sony Stan brigade. Sure I have the most votes,I should, this is TRUMP COUNTRY (i.e. @It was always you koba ) even these Sony Trump stans have me on par with Gizmo. So if they wasn't biased, Gizmo beats even me :wow:

And if they wasn't biased I wouldn't be hated, I'd be celebrated like any mediocre poster that is a Sony Stan. They'd be like THAT MEDIOCRE GUY MAKES GOOD POINTS!!!

fukk this thread, I'm gonna see if @Khalil's_Black_Excellence made a new thread because he's the man :salute:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been posting here since 2015 and all that time I’ve been banned just twice. Twice in the last three months. Not one ban has been due to maga racism you fukking retard.
ya, id be upset if I caught bans too. you'll be okay.

I didn't quote you the first times cuz I dont care to talk to you. welcome to the ignore list with your friend master teacher.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
he got voted WOAT one year n decided to leave after that since he thought it wasnt fair.
Usually pussies who treat people unfairly can't handle the same treatment
I’ve been posting here since feb 2015, 6 whole yrs and all that time I’ve been banned just twice, Twice in the last three months of this year. Not one ban has been due to maga racism you fukking retard.
Well sir I heard the same things, if you're saying that's not it?

OK, WHAT WAS IT??? :popcorn3:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Usually pussies who treat people unfairly can't handle the same treatment

Well sir I heard the same things, if you're saying that's not it?

OK, WHAT WAS IT??? :popcorn3:
you wear your hall of shame badge with pride. he couldn't wear his woat badge with the same dignity I guess. :manny:

it'll take more than a badge to run court dog off sohh/coli :russ:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya, id be upset if I caught bans too. you'll be okay.

I didn't quote you the first times cuz I dont care to talk to you. welcome to the ignore list with your friend master teacher.
Stop talking and let both bet our accounts on whether I was banned for maga racism. Let a mod check on the reason I was banned. My first ban was me defending my fellow Africans against Brother Zay making racist comments against us. My second ban I was given no reason.

Again put your account on the line and let’s both call a mod so he can confirm whether or not my two bans was for maga racism. Don’t fukking chicken out p*ssy

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The p*ssy @OnlyFrans has me on ignore? :mjlol:

That’s two posters I’ve called out for a ban bet who have chickened out :laff: