Votes: 1 2.6%
  • MeachTheMonster

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mr. PlaysNoGames calling me fake. Shut up you just like to argue with strangers:mjlol:

I run the Coli Xbox discord of course I like Microsoft and Xbox. I'm also willing to post my PSN gamertag unlike you :lolbron:
:mjlol:We know you’re an xbot, so please stop attacking other posters for being stans

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:mjlol:We know you’re an xbot, so please stop attacking other posters for being stans

LMAO you used the word "rabid" to describe me earlier, and now I'm "attacking" posters for calling them out on their shytposting. Bro shut your SOFT ass up:russ:

You talk mad shyt and post terrible threads all the time. Now that you getting pressed for being full of shyt and just a sorry ass energy sapping troll who doesn't even play games like that, you wanna tell me to pipe down:mjlol:

I got time for your lame ass this morning go cry in the corner if you can't handle it:mjlol:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMAO you used the word "rabid" to describe me earlier, and now I'm "attacking" posters for calling them out on their shytposting. Bro shut your SOFT ass up:russ:

You talk mad shyt and post terrible threads all the time. Now that you getting pressed for being full of shyt and just a sorry ass energy sapping troll who doesn't even play games like that, you wanna tell me to pipe down:mjlol:

I got time for your lame ass this morning go cry in the corner if you can't handle it:mjlol:
:mjlol:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
GizmoDucktales
Craigdog
The Sad Titan
MeachTheMoron
:patrice:
id like to nominate Master Screecher (the pc stan) instead.:ufdup:

unlike the Fab Four of stan generals in the OP, that pc guys the only one i got on ignore in this section

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Smh @ this nikka including

yall rabid Xbots on here always trying to seem reasonable and neutral, but you’re not fooling anyone. I’ve got more respect for the likes of Meach madtitan and court who at least don’t try and pretend to be neutral. You like Xbox and Microsoft games, nothing wrong with that but please stop with the fake ass shyt. We see through you.
defending your alias?

maybe that's why he won't post his PSN :patrice:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@daze23 if you name my supposed alias, I’ll do a ban get with a mod, if it’s mine I get banned, if not you get banned. Deal? :sas1: