Once Upon A Time In Hollywood (Official Thread)

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
:what: how did she make you leave?

I would've told her to gtfo :camby:i'm staying right here

It was a first date :russ: we both was nt really feeling it ...I was hyped ...I wasn’t the only people that left plus the theater only served wine and beer not no hard liquor I was trying to get lit lit

I’ll watch it again not in a rush movie low key trash but I left before the third act so don’t hate me

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
Loved it :win:

Lena Dunham as a ranch hippie... most spot on casting of all time?

For real though this is the role Brad Pitt was born to play. Dude is just so effortlessly cool

That flashback scene with his wife :lolbron:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It was a first date :russ: we both was nt really feeling it ...I was hyped ...I wasn’t the only people that left plus the theater only served wine and beer not no hard liquor I was trying to get lit lit

I’ll watch it again not in a rush movie low key trash but I left before the third act so don’t hate me
Leave before the third act and call a movie trash brehs
whose mans is this? :camby:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Charles Manson and his weirdo family should've gotten the screentime that Sharon Tate got, but I get it

Brad's rooftop daydream was the best part of the movie :mjlol:

Movie was OK, but like every other Tarantino film, it's another stylized homage. This one kinda plays it too safe though

6.5/10

Edit:

And somebody give them an Oscar for the costume design on Rick Dalton's Italian wife :takedat:

Last edited:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This was a great character driven film, akin to “a day in the life” style rather than a story with a plot.

I heard that Leo ordered for nobody to speak to him, and even though it’s an “a$$hole move”, he gave one hell of a performance.

TarratinGOAT does it again, I can’t wait to watch this in 35mm.

Anyone see the Antonio Margaritti Easter egg?