On this day 1943: Black US soldiers had to defend themselves from white US soldiers on British soil

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
The irony of this dumb ass post:mjlol:

Nothing ironic about that.

They were willing to die overseas for a country that hated them when not even their "brothers in arms" respected them, but i commend these black soldiers for their bravery.

Last edited:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nothing ironic about that.

They were willing to die overseas for a country that hated them when not even their "brothers in arms" respected them, but i commend these black soldiers for their bravery.

they were drafted

Either that or go to jail and get beaten daily

Daps
This is the history they deny our children. And, we wonder why so many of them are lost. I never knew this. Thank you, OP. There's racism everywhere, but America's brand of racism is of a particularly vicious kind that even European nations, hotbeds of racism in their own right, find repellent. Think about that. Salute to those brehs.

:mjcry:

Last edited:
Daps
Even on Navy ships, Black and Cac soldiers werent allowed to get in the ocean and swim together.
Cacs are p*ssy behind all their bravado.
I hope they beat the brakes off those cacs in the UK.
In this instance, not just cacs. American cacs. That needs to be stressed. It shows how distorted and artificial life in America is.

:francis:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
In this instance, not just cacs. American cacs. That needs to be stressed. It shows how distorted and artificial life in America is.

:francis:

When youre the biggest land and intellectual property thief mankind has ever seen then ofcourse you're always on the defensive due to your guilty conscience..

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
My pops was in the Army, so I spent quite a few years of my youth in Germany. I remember spending the night at one of the lil’ homie’s house one day and we were watching some movie that took place pre-integration. His moms was a local German, I still remember what she said to this day, “Americans came over here and liberated the Jews, but still continued to treat their own people like shyt many years after the war ended.”