On this day 1943: Black US soldiers had to defend themselves from white US soldiers on British soil

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, I’m shamelessly upping this thread. We have posts on the first page about tranny dogs, MAGA Ye, and other bullshyt, but this is a part of history that needs to be known. Maybe I should’ve put “PAWG” in the title somehow :francis:

White britons had to ban amerocacs and sided with black americans in this battle.

Imagine how racist you have to be for people whiter than you to be :scust:

Let one of these MAGA Trumpista hicks pull up in Northern England talking that "All lIVES mATTER"

They'd get a jolly good wallop from the British version of Chad "Gaz and his mates" :mjlol:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Real nikkas was rolling with the Reich :wow:
51PIlBV9WZL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
I’m 100% positive that at least one of the people on this pic is a cac in black face:scust:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
In his essays George Orwell alluded to the oft-quoted assertion that American GIs were “oversexed, overpaid and over here”. But he qualified this with the observation that: “the general consensus of opinion is that the only American soldiers with decent manners are Negroes.”

:whew: White boys were cutting up with their deviancy while our own was showing decency

The town did not share the US Army’s segregationist attitudes. According to the author Anthony Burgess, who spent time in Bamber Bridge during the war, when US military authorities demanded that the town’s pubs impose a colour bar, the landlords responded with signs that read: “Black Troops Only”.

:whoo: They couldn't stand the shoe being on the other foot :mjgrin:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
My grandad fought in the pacific during WWII. He said the only time there was any solidarity or respect between the black and white soldiers was the day FDR died. He said everyone, black and white, cried when the news broke. He didn't talk much about the war but every story he told was about race and how blacks were mistreated.