On the real, why don't we just stop paying for females in general

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
I already have :manny:

I learned real early not to give money to bytches. At the age of 15 when this bytch wouldn't pay me back $5.00 I loaned her. I went through her purse to get it, she caught me. She slapped me in the face. I threw her down a staircase and stomped her spinal cord into paralysis. We fukked 6 weeks later.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
:beli: personally i don't care, i try to spend as little money in general so I suggest things like parks, movies (i have a movie pts card ill pay with), ice cream, smoking weed whatever but that's what I thought. I guess it depends on the guy.

so if we feeling each other, it's Friday night and i take you to the park, you would be cool with that? :usure:

or if i show up to the movie like
empty-pockets-333-300x250.jpg
everything would be all good and
you would just pay with your perks card?

the answer is NO you wouldn't probably text a nikka the next day talmbout some "thanks for the good time had lots of fun but I'm busy the next 9 weeks"

Last edited:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so if we feeling each other, it's Friday night and i take you to the park, you would be cool with that? :usure:

or if i show up to the movie like
empty-pockets-333-300x250.jpg
everything would be all good and
you would just pay with your perks card?

the answer is NO you wouldn't probably text a nikka the next day tambout some "thanks for the good time had lots of fun but I'm busy the next 9 weeks"

the answer is yes, i love going to the park and swinging on the swings. I do that every night at the near my house, why wouldn't i do that with a guy I'm interested in? My last date, i pay for our tickets and snacks at the theatre with my perks card...when youre interested in someone, you obviously enjoy their company so you dont mind the other shyt

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
People on this site always complain about women expecting things of them but when someone wants to go against these gender roles they reject it because it takes away their position of domination:mjlol:
All of these "issues" y'all have with females are male created and sustained by men.

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you in the club and all dudes is thirsty? buy your own drink, pay your own cover and no you can't get in free before 11:jawalrus:
I'mma let you cook, but this is the only thing I have to take issue with cause it will kill business and the p*ssy-to-penis process for brehs.

Women are let in free because they are likely to keep their purse tight. The best looking women go because they know they wont pay. Without that incentive, its a sausage
fest, and men aren't paying their way to get into a spot with dudes. If you look at the motivation for a lot of things men do, its to either get women, or get BETTER women.
Whether we admit it or not, a lot of our motivations are simple, but to attract a decent woman who doesn't want to be paid for her time, we have to have a nest.
Some societal things are set up for a reason. If I wasn't worried about eventually getting a girl and maybe some kids, I wouldn't even have a permanent address, I would
just travel the world and fukk around till death.

Unfortunately, that isn't conducive to eventually getting a woman I wanna spoon with, so I gotta conform to some of societies shyt cause women damn sure don't wanna
reverse the roles. It is what it is.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
People on this site always complain about women expecting things of them but when someone wants to go against these gender roles they reject it because it takes away their position of dominate :mjlol:
All of these "issues" y'all have with females are male created and sustained by men.

Totally agree. The view of females on this site can be crazy at times.

Dudes want females to act like traditional females but at the same time want them (females) to make the first move. They want them (females) to ask for numbers. They want them (females) to ask them out. They want them (females) to pay for drinks/dinner too which are all traditionally male roles

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
There are too many desperate dudes out here for the idea to work. It's impossible to depend on them to follow through. The best thing to do is to find a woman who believes in contributing equally. It may not be easy, but it's an option.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Treat your wife like a queen, a princess, a mother, a lady, a diva, a whore, where and when appropriate.

Treat a woman you're getting to know like a human being. For better or worse.

If you treat a woman you're getting to know like a wife, and she does you dirty that's the breaks. Live and learn.

Same thing for women imo. Treat a man you're getting to know like a man you're getting to know. If you fukk suck and cook for a nikka and find out he doesn't fukk with you like that, that's your fault. Live and learn.

Problem is people demonstrating they are husband or wife material because they've been told/conditioned to think that that's what they're supposed to do, or they have the natural internal desire to do that. And then they find out the person has other people on the side/ didn't really fukk with you like that, cause you weren't really their type superficially, and/or they're not at a point in their life where they want to be tied down so they had no intentions of focusing on just you for the extended time and space that they otherwise projected. People like that deserve one another, but they seek out people with loyalty inclinations. And because dating isn't with marriage as an endgame, there's no formal expression of intentions to other family members, so when the person is done dirty there's no fear of repercussion, because there's no formal bylaw being broken

If your goal out here is to go out and just sleep with whoever then it's a crapshoot and you make the necessary mental preparation for that and deal with the consequences. shyt is Mad Max, and they got that stupid ass phrase embedded in people's minds, "All's fair in love and war." Lmao no it ain't nikka. Who invented that shyt anyway?:heh: *rhetorical*

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People on this site always complain about women expecting things of them but when someone wants to go against these gender roles they reject it because it takes away their position of domination:mjlol:
women dont go against gender roles when it comes to men paying--that's when they want traditional roles most

Last edited: