On launch day, is anybody really planning on getting Killzone and Battlefield 4?

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love that the same people that don't play multiplayer games are the same super excited about shadowfall mp...Can't wait to get my ps4. Nah I can only have one fps at a time. So hopefully battlefield will hold me over until Titan Fall

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I love that the same people that don't play multiplayer games are the same super excited about shadowfall mp...Can't wait to get my ps4. Nah I can only have one fps at a time. So hopefully battlefield will hold me over until Titan Fall
Hopefully I can get them all pokemon style. But if I can only pick ONE shooter? Right now its BF4
But I'm gonna take a REALLY CLOSE look at both (BF or COD) games before launch before I make a final decision.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Don't put KZ in the trash friend, craigslist could be good to a nikka

You said the same thing about Unpolished 3 and that didn't really happen. These dudes got preorders on hype too :wow:

I had a bad backlog at the time and was trying to
2i6mv8.jpg
but failed. :manny:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: u dnt hate all FPS games u just hate the individual titles you played that happened to be FPS games...im sure if you were to play BF4 you will have a new found love for the genre:youngsabo:

I've lost interest in first person view games and haven't played one through since Goldeneye and Perfect Dark, that was when I was a kid with broad tastes in games and that was a long time ago. I've seen BF4 videos and while the graphics do look great, I'm still :manny: breh