On averageSpanish chicks dont even really have fat asses like that. just big thigs and hips

Daps
EXACTLY!!
Come to my home town...you gonna see some REAL latinas!!
This is what we have in The Bronx yo.
Cut to 0:54 on the video for the real NYC bootay!

:wow:
I live in Florida so I see a lot damn. I have some family in NYC but I never been but I might have to visit. One thing I always wondered is how so many live there. I understand fl, tx, and cali because they close to those countries and yeah I know they in other states but they are more common in the states I listed right?

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
:wow:
I live in Florida so I see a lot damn. I have some family in NYC but I never been but I might have to visit. One thing I always wondered is how so many live there. I understand fl, tx, and cali because they close to those countries and yeah I know they in other states but they are more common in the states I listed right?

Most latinas in NYC arent from Mexico.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Another Bronx brethren on the Coli

monta-ellis-handshake-o_original.gif

What up yo!!
:myman:
Reppin Allerton Ave!

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
:what: When did I say they were?

Most aren't from Mexico here either, hell I don't think I've ever even seen any Mexicans here.

My fault. I saw you compare latinas in nyc to the ones in tx and cali so i thought you didnt understand. :ehh:

Nyc has the highest total of Dominicans and Puerto Ricans. Nyc is a immigrant heavy city in general.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
Why did me and my (black) coworker have the same conversation on Sunday?

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Hearing yall brehs say shyt like that just reaffirms I need to do some traveling in ma life . Ive never met a Puerto Rican or Dominican
Damn breh where do you live lol. Miami doesn't have alot of Puerto Rican tho either but it's not uncommon to see them like Mexicans. Dominicans are there tho.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I'm :umad:but you quoted me when I wasn't even replying to you even if it was about you. Take your ugly insecure broke ass and get all the way the fukk outta here :camby:
:umad:

I'll use this money I got from cashing my check from work and wipe my tears.

:umad: