Omi In A Hellcat Has Been Sentenced To 5.5 Years In Prison & Forfeit 30 Million In Cash Homes Whips

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fat nikka had zero forsight.. While he was banking he could’ve hid the majority of that money in bitcoin and a few offshore accounts just for a day like this where he was going to do jail time… get out in 5 years and be back like he never left

who said he did/didn’t?

the amount they asked him to return in cash seems “low” compared to the amount in possessions (homes/cars) he has to forfeit…I wouldn’t be surprised if he put something away

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
who said he did/didn’t?

the amount they asked him to return in cash seems “low” compared to the amount in possessions (homes/cars) he has to forfeit…I wouldn’t be surprised if he put something away
I hope he did cause mans was out here like he was telling the @Feds come get me :mjlol:

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
What's this about?
He had a shoe the Air Omi, which is a direct rip off of an Air Kiy, which is a direct rip off from Nike. Nike is coming after everyone right now including Bape.
36FA2C49-8986-4A6D-B9E0-D77BE26D3278.png

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
so can someone fully explain his hustle? Was he uploading content(that he didn't own) to a server and giving people access to it like subscribers or what?

He was essentially selling access to illegal streams. He would get streams to damn near anything you wanted to watch, route them through his servers, and you would pay for access.

Back when cord cutters where all over the net talking about how great it is that they can watch everything at a fraction of the cost of cable, they were using illegal streaming services like Omi's GearsTv.

Last edited:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Damn yall made a thread laughing and clowning a dude for getting sentenced to jail time is wild... the hate is real.

Tbh he should only get bout 2 years tops for this shyt, guaranteed if he was white he would get a slap on the wrist And a fine..
Fr. These dudes act like they hate street dudes because they make the neighborhood more dangerous. Truth is they don’t care about that. This thread shows it. They hate anyone getting money. nikkas is celebrating a nikka doing 5 years for basically bootlegging cable. On top of that half these nikkas used his service