Omi In A Hellcat Has Been Sentenced To 5.5 Years In Prison & Forfeit 30 Million In Cash Homes Whips

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:mjlol:I work with a dude who's the pulling the same scheme but with anime. He offered us a couple of us on his $5 plan, a discount from his $10 server....dude is hyper shady, every time talk talks about his scheme... uses words like "us" and "we" then the next day say he runs the operation by himself....I'm to even sure why he work with us, based on how many sub he got but his lifestyle is lowkey. It feel like he scamming for cc info.

He our IT lead and we work at Bank:pachaha:

Last edited:

egsteel

All Star
Daps
so can someone fully explain his hustle? Was he uploading content(that he didn't own) to a server and giving people access to it like subscribers or what?

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
That dark leathery look on the back of his neck was a telltale sign of diabetes.

The hyperpigmentation on his face is also due to excess insulin:

"
Excess insulin causes skin cells to reproduce at a rapid rate. For people with skin that has more pigment, these new cells have more melanin. This increase in melanin produces a patch of skin that's darker than the skin surrounding it. The presence of acanthosis nigricans is a strong predictor of future diabetes.Dec 13, 2021
"

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I hope dude has gold buried somewhere or bitcoin/crypto on a hard drive... :snoop: dude gonna come out broke if not...5 years in jail..

gonnagetit

Banned
Daps
I hope dude has gold buried somewhere or bitcoin/crypto on a hard drive... :snoop: dude gonna come out broke if not...5 years in jail..

He a YouTuber he will make a bag a bigger bag once released that's how the prison YouTubers do it they get released and have a story to tell, courses to sell and onlyfans look at Bandman Kevo he did time and became bigger

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He a YouTuber he will make a bag a bigger bag once released that's how the prison YouTubers do it they get released and have a story to tell, courses to sell and onlyfans look at Bandman Kevo he did time and became bigger

its 50/50 bruh..:snoop: I doubt he will make a comeback..