Omi In A Hellcat Has Been Sentenced To 5.5 Years In Prison & Forfeit 30 Million In Cash Homes Whips

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
His problem was he was for the clout.. Had he been unknown and off the radar feds wouldn't even be looking his way because he would've had it to wear his ip masking and servers were overseas in some eastern euro block nation and he would still be banking.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Damn yall made a thread laughing and clowning a dude for getting sentenced to jail time is wild... the hate is real.

Tbh he should only get bout 2 years tops for this shyt, guaranteed if he was white he would get a slap on the wrist And a fine..
What are you basing this on if anything he got off light.All the copyright holders could of sued him and one of the biggest judgements back in the napster limewire days was a white person.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Fr. These dudes act like they hate street dudes because they make the neighborhood more dangerous. Truth is they don’t care about that. This thread shows it. They hate anyone getting money. nikkas is celebrating a nikka doing 5 years for basically bootlegging cable. On top of that half these nikkas used his service
Wasnt nobody using geartv like that plus this dude hates being black.Divorced his black girl for a white one.You always talking bout street dudes you fukking trannies driving trucks not slanging slabs.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Wasnt nobody using geartv like that plus this dude hates being black.Divorced his black girl for a white one.You always talking bout street dudes you fukking trannies driving trucks not slanging slabs.
I’m not hating n wishing prison on someone just cuz they got more money than me like you broke nikkas. His crime had no victims. Y’all sound like cacs. N fucc houston

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I’m not hating n wishing prison on someone just cuz they got more money than me like you broke nikkas. His crime had no victims. Y’all sound like cacs. N fucc houston
Emmmm I didn't wish jail on him but dude is a shady business man.His shoe company is him ripping off kool.kiy who ripped off Nike.I hope he gains some ethics

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Omi in a Jail Cot

Omi in a Jumpsuit

Seems like one could do similar things WITHOUT stunting on the internet. Perhaps one would go unnoticed.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His mom had him cooking crack at 12

I read in here that his mom was deported and died when he was a child

*edit*

ok it was his pops that had him selling crack…for some reason I overlooked that when I read the post

he was raised as one of 38 children. His mother was deported and died of an overdose when he was still a child. His father dealt drugs and trained Carrasquillo at age 12 to cook crack cocaine

:why:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
So I’ve been following this case for a while and it always brings up this philosophical question:

Is it better to live a basic life until death or to live like a king for a few years and end up doing jail time, even if it’s 5 years?

This guy didn’t stand a chance. 1 of 38 children??? Father was a drug dealer and taught him how to cook and deal crack? He was born to be a failure but he still somehow made it work. He found a “loophole” but he stole from the wrong people.

I would’ve judged people like this in my younger years but when I see how rigged this game is, I don’t get mad at how black folk make their money in this unfair system.

The biggest crooks have ALWAYS been CACs but they act like they got there solely on merit, telling everyone else to pull up their bootstraps. They move the goalposts the minute minorities start making paper. (Look at how selling weed has become legal and who profits from it the most now)

I’m not saying I condone what Omi did but people rarely keep the same energy for these CACs, from politicians to crooked hedge fund managers who do this on a larger scale everyday.