Omarion cancels in-person E3 this year [update] E3 may be over for good *officially cancelled*

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
E3 might as well say they're ending in person, because this virus will never go away and they'll always be variants.This is so stupid, especially since it'll be in LA, and everyone at LA events have to be vaxed.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
The next covid variant will be able to infect people through the internet.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why? And what is a soft retirement?
I feel like it represents something important that really won't exist in the space anymore, when gaming is just companies independently putting out a showcase reels and hyping up themselves for 30-45 mins when they are comfortable with no competition or no "virtual or physical" interactions I feel the gaming industry has completely shifted to something that I probably have grown out of.

edit: soft retirement just means not really trying to keep up, be in, or watch the industry like that anymore.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like it represents something important that really won't exist in the space anymore, when gaming is just companies independently putting out a showcase reels and hyping up themselves for 30-45 mins when they are comfortable with no competition or no "virtual or physical" interactions I feel the gaming industry has completely shifted to something that I probably have grown out of.

I can’t argue with that :ehh: as long as games come out that I wanna play, imma play and keep up with em. I can understand that tho, as the industry I grew up with I do feel was a lot more fun than the industry now.

The best games keep getting better tho :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

edit: soft retirement just means not really trying to keep up, be in, or watch the industry like that anymore.

Thanks, Nintendo :mjpls: