Omarion Breaks Up With Girlfriend Apryl After She Refuses DNA Test For Son

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
He doesn't need the mother's permission. The same shyt happened to me. I got a home dna kit and swabbed the baby and my mouth. Sent it off and it said it wasn't mine a few days later. Of course after two months in the state of NC you are the father legally if you sign the birth certificate and dont' contest in 60 days of the child being born. They vary to state to state but legally he will still be the child's father regardless of the outcome.

Breh I HOPE you contested within 60 days. These laws are so fukked up and don't consider thot-ism when it comes to the shyt these hoes do.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
From experience, don't see why this couldn't be his baby.I'm Messican and here is my seed and girl. My daughter has 0 black features and straight ass hair. SE Asians and Messicans ain't that different in terms of skin complexion and hair texture.
yOU4Xgl.jpg

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From experience, don't see why this couldn't be his baby.I'm Messican and here is my seed and girl. My daughter has 0 black features and straight ass hair. SE Asians and Messicans ain't that different in terms of skin complexion and hair texture.
yOU4Xgl.jpg

ur mexican bro. omarian is a brown skinned black man and his wisdom is a brown skinned black woman, how they baby look like carlos mencia?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yOU4Xgl.jpg

In your situation you have a mexican father and a black mother. In Omarions situation it should be a black father with a black mother so his child shouldn't look like yours unless the father was mexican, just like your situation. The baby is even lighter than your child..

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
Stupid. Only formal paternity tests require the mother's DNA ...in part to be sure they test the right kid, which is the only reason to even involve her. He could've had a paternity test done on his own, without her even knowing about it. Then, depending on the results, get an official test done.

To be honest though, my niece and nephew looked straight like the offspring of Oscar De La Hoya. They look exactly like their parents now, neither of whom are Latino, so you can't go by hair and appearances, alone. Plus, they're both Black but she looks like she's got at least some type of Asian parent/grandparent or something..be it Native American, East or some other type of Asian.

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:pachaha: yea most def OG i was just sayin this to all the cats gettin MONEY nowadays. I mean you would think someone with boy band groupie experience like omarion would be able to handle his hoes accodrdingly like ray j is all im sayin. omarion had to have been with over a 100000202002 womenn before lol. we dont put sh1t pas hoes over here.

Yes indeed youngin.......a lot of these cats have to realize the hard way..like I did :snoop:

that MONEY can't CONTROL women..it can only PACIFY them for their selective reasons.....cause they being women are REBELLIOUS in nature

they don't like ANY TYPE OF RESTRAINT even if its the type of restraint that making their lives better...think about their rich a$$ daddies that spoiled them and they still did fukked up shyt

these hoes are self centered

last year I was switching back in forth between the girlfriend of the local "Pill Man" and the wife of a Pastor......

both these mofos had money like Yao Ming compared to me....

but THIER WOMEN didn't RESPECT THEM....... :manny:

girl A..the Pill Man's byatch was broke all the time...her man saved her..even bought her a whip.....would you believe within two weeks of getting her that whip , she popped up at my place in that dude's car?!?!? ...Im like WTF :wtf: ....even though we fukked ...I was paranoid thinking he trailed her to my place

girl B...is the wife of a pastor in Atlanta...this broad had no respect foe her husband who allowed her to quit her job while he put her in a new home and helped pay for her to go back to school....but she decided since I was an ex from college to reignite that ole flame we had...next thing you know I got this byatch reading from the BOOK OF LUKE "face down..thy a$$ up!!" :ohlawd:

it really fukked me up..how ungrateful these byatches is....they AIN'T LOYAL TO SHYT BUT THIER OWN SELFISH INTRESTS!!

YOUR MONEY IS ONLY TEMPORAL.............EVERY MAN IS EXPENDABLE TO THEM.....

this is an OLD STORY it ain't just us black folks that go thru this...look at all the rich white men who jobless wives sleep with the pool boy or the help..... :russ:

and I can honestly say it has happened to me....as my EX says "it ain't about money".....

she right...but to be honest I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S ABOUT ANYMORE WITH THESE HOES :patrice: