Omarion Breaks Up With Girlfriend Apryl After She Refuses DNA Test For Son

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
He doesn't need the mother's permission. The same shyt happened to me. I got a home dna kit and swabbed the baby and my mouth. Sent it off and it said it wasn't mine a few days later. Of course after two months in the state of NC you are the father legally if you sign the birth certificate and dont' contest in 60 days of the child being born. They vary to state to state but legally he will still be the child's father regardless of the outcome.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He finally got another hit, took forever. Them love and hip hop money must be helping lol.

Screen-Shot-2014-08-07-at-12.22.03-AM.png

omarion-apryl.png

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:heh:

no lie this happened to a guy I knew

he was white and he had sex with this girl who wa white also, the girl told him that hes the father, dude went to all prenatal classes etc., baby was born, baby looked mixed, dude had pcitures iwth the kid and all that. Then one day guess he got a dna test :heh:, turned out the kid was her ex who was black

:heh:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Why not get a DNA test if you ain't got something to hide? To me it seems like she cheated on him and was sleeping with him and another dude at the same time and didn't know who the father was when she came up pregnant. So she figures she'll wait it out and see what complexion the baby is when he/she is born and that backfired. Now she don't want the test because her cheating is gonna come to the light.