I am so in love with the Immature/B2K conglomerate

tumblr_lwg6i8oZFq1qzjix8.gif

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Damn what does this hoe do for a living?

I'm single brehs but to all my young rich nikkaz out there gettin money. Pay attention to these hoes at all cost. Omarion seem like a humble dude who based on the show was excited for his baby' to be born. this is fukked up. But these hoes is prone to this nonsense. Nikka put his career on hold cause of this child smh

when a byatch is considered FINE..she ain't gotta do shyt............... :manny:

I knew a broad I was banging who fiancé was in the military..byatch ain't never worked...just laid up in bed at the crib...drinking vodka and going to clubs...

his dumb a$$ was overseas sending back money to pay on the rent and bills and she was fixing me meals and letting me hit...

her thing was JUST HAVING HER IN HIS LIFE was his reward.......byatch was fine but on some trophy shyt....

My girl was telling me how her Ex sent a message via her sister talm bout he would take care of her..never have to work and all that shyt...... :mjlol:

like I'm suppose to get JEALOUS ..I was like byatch go head...cause I don't SUPPORT NO HOUSEWIVES......this is a joint venture ....I don't need to take care of no grown a$$ woman

#these HOES BE ACTING UP...CAUSE WE DUDES BE LETTING EM

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Cant you do paternity tests on a sneak tip? Swab the baby then go to the clinic? or is that illegal?

Maybe it's different by state? All my friends who didn't trust their baby momma's just swabbed the baby no problem...

Damn... I got like 5 friends with untrustworthy baby momma's... :wow:

Is this life brehs? :to:

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
when a byatch is considered FINE..she ain't gotta do shyt............... :manny:

I knew a broad I was banging who fiancé was in the military..byatch ain't never worked...just laid up in bed at the crib...drinking vodka and going to clubs...

his dumb a$$ was overseas sending back money to pay on the rent and bills and she was fixing me meals and letting me hit...

her thing was JUST HAVING HER IN HIS LIFE was his reward.......byatch was fine but on some trophy shyt....

My girl was telling me how her Ex sent a message via her sister talm bout he would take care of her..never have to work and all that shyt...... :mjlol:

like I'm suppose to get JEALOUS ..I was like byatch go head...cause I don't SUPPORT NO HOUSEWIVES......this is a joint venture ....I don't need to take care of no grown a$$ woman

#these HOES BE ACTING UP...CAUSE WE DUDES BE LETTING EM
:pachaha: yea most def OG i was just sayin this to all the cats gettin MONEY nowadays. I mean you would think someone with boy band groupie experience like omarion would be able to handle his hoes accodrdingly like ray j is all im sayin. omarion had to have been with over a 100000202002 womenn before lol. we dont put sh1t pas hoes over here.