Omar Epps is on "The View" right NOW wearing a leather skirt.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
link to video of entire Omar Epps "The View" interview.

I will update this thread with pics as soon as they're available, but I'm sick right now brehs, I'm in the office and shyt I see this nikka walk out on the stage like a thug, but the nikka is wearing a miniskirt.

:to:

a0lix1V.jpg

NV964Fe.png

5hcrKOB.png

xGteedJ.png

giphy.gif

He got the juice now.
giphy.gif

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Yeah some of you just like to argue for the hell of it. Seriously - just because. You can literally count on contrarians to come through in every thread, no matter how cut and dry the topic. Omar isn't from Africa or Scotland, and he's not representing his native tribe.

It's socially unacceptable for men to wear skirts in this society - period - and Omar and any man consigning or wearing them looks just as zesty. You're not breaking down any barriers, you just look like a damn fool.

checked the craziness of this society lately.....ain't nothing normal bout it.

i'm in the live and let live camp.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
black men are jus taking that style from a white dominated fashion world, as the barrier between it and hip-hop has slowly broken down over the past yrs. it has nothing to do with the media trying to emasculate us, u nikkas r ridiculous.

so kanye west whose out there givin paparazzi that work and shyttin on cacs left and right is part of a media created scheme that consists of wearing skirts to emasculate black men?

ASAP Rocky who raps about the trap and drugs and bytches is part of a media created scheme that consists of wearing skirts to emasculate black men?

Omar Epps, who no ones give a fukk about, got ordered by the Illuminati to put on a skirt before going to the Wendy Williams show(who no one also gives a fukk about) as part of a media created scheme that consists of wearing skirts to emasculate black men??

U nikkas r too jokes :dead:

To keep the frog from jumping out of the pot you have to cook it slow.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't matter. People need to hold themselves to a higher standard and quit selling themselves out.

I see that they are making white men cross cress nowadays :scusthov:

Hell, masculinity as we know it is coming to an end in America.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Yeah some of you just like to argue for the hell of it. Seriously - just because. You can literally count on contrarians to come through in every thread, no matter how cut and dry the topic. Omar isn't from Africa or Scotland, and he's not representing his native tribe.

It's socially unacceptable for men to wear skirts in this society - period - and Omar and any man consigning or wearing them looks just as zesty. You're not breaking down any barriers, you just look like a damn fool.

Nikka thank you. What kind fruit booty bullshyt is this? For the simple nikkas on this thread, he aint in Scotland and he aint going to a wedding in Africa. Is nikkas actually posting photos of Pharaohs?:comeon:Nikka it was hot as fukk in Egypt, there was no central air, so of course they had to wear skirts.

shyt is fukken foul. Leather skirts though.:comeon:

He gonna get more parts though. :smugdrinking:

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
Nikka thank you. What kind fruit booty bullshyt is this? For the simple nikkas on this thread, he aint in Scotland and he aint going to a wedding in Africa. Is nikkas actually posting photos of Pharaohs?:comeon:Nikka it was hot as fukk in Egypt, there was no central air, so of course they had to wear skirts.

shyt is fukken foul. Leather skirts though.:comeon:

He gonna get more parts though. :smugdrinking:

I think the contrarians are right in this particular case. Skirts do not have the power to make a male homosexual. You would actually be the simple minded one. I am more than positive of this.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I think the contrarians are right in this particular case. Skirts do not have the power to make a male homosexual. You would actually be the simple minded one. I am more than positive of this.

:pacspit: . You the nikka that always be capping for the homosexuals, while shytting on black women.

Negged :joeumad:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

too true...

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Many of our young black actors are dating and parading around others. But one of the few of our young black actors who is married to a Black woman is forced to wear women's clothes. What's going on with OUR men? This stuff is unreal.