OLED vs QLED. This video ends the debate...

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just picked up a 65in C9. The 55 has sold out at all the brick and mortars. If anyone is still looking for a C9, I'd suggest you get one now because inventory is getting low and LG has moved on to the CX model.

Dang I was gonna get one from bestbuy, was waiting for another 100-200 price drop, rip

Pitentmf

Pro
Daps
Dang I was gonna get one from bestbuy, was waiting for another 100-200 price drop, rip

I was too. I guess since many are staying at home, they snatched them up with the quickness. The Best Buys in my area only have the 65/77in. I got that last 65 in one of the stores.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was too. I guess since many are staying at home, they snatched them up with the quickness. The Best Buys in my area only have the 65/77in. I got that last 65 in one of the stores.
Yeah I just checked and they are all gone in my area, when just two weeks ago they had them at all 3 stores.

Guess I'll be getting a cx at some point

Pitentmf

Pro
Daps
Yeah I just checked and they are all gone in my area, when just two weeks ago they had them at all 3 stores.

Guess I'll be getting a cx at some point

If you are a Sam's Club member, they may have some in stock. Their warranty is with Square Trade though.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Y'all buying high end TVs at Worst Buy? Hope you got a good price match. Online pricing is virtually always better.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
The high end QLEDs are pretty close too OLEDs plus they're brighter. But they only have 1 HDM1 2.1 port so they're not as future proof.

Pitentmf

Pro
Daps
Y'all buying high end TVs at Worst Buy? Hope you got a good price match. Online pricing is virtually always better.

The only places online that had it cheaper were shady AF. All the other places were basically the same price give or take a few dollars. I went with who had the best warranty and convenience.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
For those in the market for an OLED. Just head over to slick deals and set an alert for the model number and brand you’re looking for.

You’re most likely not gonna get the best deal from Best Buy :mjlol:

I bought my 55 inch OLED b7 years ago from beach cameras eBay store for like 900 thanks to slick deals. Best time of year is spring once the new models drop. The sales on last years models usually start then and go on through out the summer but decline in frequency.

also, if you have a micro center near you, check them. FRYS as well.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Picking up a Lg cx today, first oled for me. Has Anyone ever had a burn in issue while owning an oled.
I own one but barely 2 months in there was an issue with a tiny blue pixel on the screen, def noticeable during dark scenes.

Thank goodness LG has a Pixel refresh in its settings. Still unsettling but so far no real issues.

Pitentmf

Pro
Daps
Picking up a Lg cx today, first oled for me. Has Anyone ever had a burn in issue while owning an oled.

Mine is to new to tell but I got a warranty that covers burn-in. LG will cover burn-in if it occurs within the year of purchase. After the factory warranty is up, it may be a hassle though.