OLED vs QLED. This video ends the debate...

morris

Superstar
Daps
anything over 200 I cop warranties.
Thankfully, LG will cover you for the first year. If it continues then I'm going to contact them again to come over and check it out as I already sent them a message and they said to give them reply. When for this whole pandemic crap to die down as it's not too important.

morris

Superstar
Daps
B9 has it too :yeshrug:
The B9 will be LG's cheapest OLED. It'll have slightly fewer AI features as the C9 due to its weaker processor. This will hardly affect picture quality though. The design is almost exactly the same as last year's B8 but it will have all the new features mentioned above.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The B9 will be LG's cheapest OLED. It'll have slightly fewer AI features as the C9 due to its weaker processor. This will hardly affect picture quality though. The design is almost exactly the same as last year's B8 but it will have all the new features mentioned above.

yeah, that's what I read on the article. The differences aren't enough to warrant 300 more. I can take that 300 and throw on the warranty and be gucci.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What debate? One is LCD with a marketing name and the other is OLED.

to see the comparison like that in real time was interesting.

always loved the black levels looking at TV in stores, but didn't know it was THAT noticeable until they were running next to each other.