OLED vs QLED. This video ends the debate...

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I'm setting my budget at $1500, is a quality OLED possible at this price point?

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after confirmation bias in this thread I joined the gang today :wow:
The permanent burn in scared me but I read it’s highly overstated and I got it from Costco so came with a 5 year warranty with Allstate :win:

gonna spark up and watch the new Denzel movie that dropped on HBOMAX today to break it in :lawd:

PS5 bundle with demon souls and miles morales coming in tomorrow morning. :banderas:

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
1-CF4-BD1-E-3-F8-D-4732-9394-7-A3-F2-C503-A61.jpg

The permanent burn in scared me but I read it’s highly overstated and I got it from Costco so came with a 5 year warranty with Allstate :win:

gonna spark up and watch the new Denzel movie that dropped on HBOMAX today to break it in :lawd:

PS5 bundle with demon souls and miles morales coming in tomorrow morning. :banderas:
Welcome breh :blessed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
1-CF4-BD1-E-3-F8-D-4732-9394-7-A3-F2-C503-A61.jpg

If you would have held out a lil longer might have been able to snag that on clearance.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you would have held out a lil longer might have been able to snag that on clearance.
It was on “sale” at Costco. I think it was about a hundred off. It comes with a 90 day return policy so if the price changes in that time period I can get it price matched.
But why do you think it’s going to go on clearance soon? My local Costco was sold out and I had to wait for the truck to come in the evening because they had none in stores.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It was on “sale” at Costco. I think it was about a hundred off. It comes with a 90 day return policy so if the price changes in that time period I can get it price matched.
But why do you think it’s going to go on clearance soon? My local Costco was sold out and I had to wait for the truck to come in the evening because they had none in stores.
In 90 days the C1 should be out and that CX should be on clearance.