OLED TV Owners Thread (OLED Gang): Purchases, Recommendations and Updates

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Go see the Samsung S95B in person...that's what convinced me to get it

I have the 65 inch and it was 1000% worth the purchase

For those of you that do get it and connect it to a receiver, make sure you get a receiver that can handle the enhanced display settings...my Onyko receiver is 4k 60 fps...so I had to connect my apple tv directly to the tv instead of through the receiver...I guess it's time to upgrade to a 9 or 11 channel 8k receiver
I seen it in a Magnolia at Best Buy, definitely the best shyt I ever seen in my life, can’t front. Would have to sit with it for a while for a full review

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Aren't you derailing this thread by spreading and insisting your incorrect information is legit?
I've done more than enough to educate you pon the subject. So most of you don't give a fukk about OLED
You care about LG and you want to get approval from other LG owners. When one of them teaches you differently is when you'll acknowledge your ignorance and then you'll update your mental data base :francis:

No bullshyt, I seen this exact TV today... at walmart for $578. But it was the 5-series :manny:

If you didn't already, peep this and then look at his page. He breaks down every TV that is worth breaking down these days.
Does all the comparisons/etc. But his TV is the one anyone in this thread would be seeking if they knew better. IF there is a better option then this thread would be the place for somebody to post it. Make sure you quote this post so you can floss on me while you educate this forum.
I welcome it :handshake: FOR THE COLI!!!

The Vizio OLED is still the best route overall, everything that people say is wrong with it has been fixed via firmware updates.
And nobody then ask, ok.. if all that is fixed, then how is the picture quality? (Look that up) And it has HDR10+, Dolby Vision/Audio, Freesync, can do 4k/120. Has best UI out of the main TV brands. Can be had for as low as $900, is usually $1300 but will be sub $1000 this black friday for sure.

I want that Sony A95, but I might have to consider this Samsung.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Listen to the guy who bought the used dirty bed mattress brehs
No, they should listen to the guy who actually has the device he's talking about :dahell:
What really annoys me is when you think deceving the public, feeding false information is beneficial to this community?
How sway, make it make sense...
I don't even think that it's people don't like the Vizio, it's breh trying his hardest in every thread to convince everyone that it's the the exact same or better than other OLEDs. He'd easily be able to win more people over with selling it as being a great value for the price, and keep it moving.
First off, I don't give a shyt if you're too dumb to understand that everything you guys say is negative about the television is FALSE.
Not only that, but these post you say I keep making. We call those receipts around here. Every issue you nikkaz mentionied I've confirmed was legit.
And if you can look past it, the TV itself is mad stellar, top notch picture quality (That's what I've said)

Since that time, every single issue that you guys still think is an issue... Isn't an issue anymore. So the only issue is how good is the TV?
If you look at a rewiew that is older than 4/5months ago, it will still mention that one or two of those previous issues still happens from time to time.
Then they did whatever update they did when they added new features and all of a sudden every signle issue does not exist anymore. And if anyone says they still have it its because they don't have their set connected to the internet to get updated. I know you care about it, thats whty you make fun of it :tu:

Here's the update number.. Current Firmware Version: 11.0.120.1-1
Here's details on what they added
Here's a video on it

You see all those updates in that video? (Not you, people who educate themselves)
Well you'll have to add these because these updates are coming (and have already came)

So like I was saying to the previous poster, what benefit are you to this community? You seem to have a personal problem, you'll make it real far in life being a brittle spirit. I'll continue to tell the truth, now you tell this community what is WRONG with the Vizio. Cuz so far you nikkaz lying.
I think I know why, I'm a smart guy. But I'd rather you tell your truth :myman:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
does anyone know how to make my TV (LG) not automatically switch to game optimizer setting whenever I start a game on xbox? I then have to manually set it back to standard…it doesn’t do this with the PS5…only with the XSX

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
does anyone know how to make my TV (LG) not automatically switch to game optimizer setting whenever I start a game on xbox? I then have to manually set it back to standard…it doesn’t do this with the PS5…only with the XSX
I don't know how to keep it from changing but why do you want it set to standard?
Is the G2 a big upgrade from the C2? I am eying one of these models, but unsure if it's worth the extra $500
I think you get a little bit of brightness but it isn't worth the cost. Pay it forward to a bigger size IMO

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
looks better imo…colors stand out more
Really? I replicated the settings from my Standard mode to my Game mode and it looks the same. Plus I don't have to deal with input lag. Did you try to change the settings to match it?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Really? I replicated the settings from my Standard mode to my Game mode and it looks the same. Plus I don't have to deal with input lag. Did you try to change the settings to match it?

hmm that could be a quick workaround way to deal with it

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

it does for the xbox but not the PS5, so there might be something in the settings (xbox) I can change
Depends on the model, but if there isn't a setting that specifically says it, it's probably HDMI-CEC or HDMI Control.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depends on the model, but if there isn't a setting that specifically says it, it's probably HDMI-CEC or HDMI Control.

yeeeah that’s what I suspect bcuz I have it turned off on the PS5 but I have it so that my TV turns on/off with the XSX since I use it more

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Wattup ya'll
I got me an LG OLED C1 55"

What would be a good Soundbar to go with it?
Something like $300 or so? Is that a good budget or too low? I live in a 3 half