FX5GuULWIAAH6yT

ya but does he also have a link? :patrice:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
My son cracked the screen of my Samsung QLED Q70…

Of course Best Buy warranty won’t cover physical damage :beli:

Copped the LG C1 OLED 65’

The blacks :noah:

HDR-+ :noah:

120hz :noah:

Dolby Vision :ohlawd:

Dolby Sound :takedat:

I’m finally OLED till I die

:steviej:
Your son helped you upgrade. :mjgrin:

Now he better watch himself :ufdup:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Man ...

I tried to move my Sony Oled into the upstairs den area, take it out my office.

Everything was going great, as I lift the tv I sort of slip, I think nothing of it... everything looks fine...

I plug the beast in, nothing but blinking red lights. I look up the issue, factory reset, screen won't turn on. I have another look at the screen and see a small crack in the bottom left....

I call Sony, and also chatted. Essentially get virtually Camby'd. Could of swore I got the extend warranty from Best Buy, call them... Camby'd... no nikka you didn't get shyt.

This tv is useless now, I don't know whether or not bury this in the backyard or put it out on the curb. My favorite tv ever... I paid 2200 for this, I look on Best Buy and the shyt is 2500 :camby:

LG once replaced my B7 burn in for free, Sony didn't do shyt but say its your fault and too me to kick rocks. Fukk Sony.

dmx-cry.gif

I know this is a hail Mary for me, but how long ago did lg replace your panel on your b7 and what was the process? I just realized that i burned my set by leaving my security system playing on it way too much without realizing that the input was set to bright room mode :snoop:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I know this is a hail Mary for me, but how long ago did lg replace your panel on your b7 and what was the process? I just realized that i burned my set by leaving my security system playing on it way too much without realizing that the input was set to bright room mode :snoop:
I PM'd you

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
That was about 4-5 years ago I think.

I followed a post on AVS and modified it a bit

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
U really took all kinds of L's on that one :mjlol:
Yeah I bought this like the first day it was available damn near. Never could sell the LG C7 it replaced for me at even a reasonable price either so I just sat in in the closet. Total waste of money. I guess I at least have a spare OLED if one breaks.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I totally regret buying that Samsung OLED. The damn 65 inch is now selling for less than I paid for the 55 inch.

wow…I just checked and see my TV is now on sale for $600 fukking less lmao smdh…oh well…realistically I wasn’t gonna wait around for 3 months hoping for it to go on sale