OLED TV Owners Thread (OLED Gang): Purchases, Recommendations and Updates

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

can’t lose either way but I’d say ‘the batman’…it was the first movie I watched on my OLED…I liked ‘dune’ a lot but I think the batman flick is easier to get into
I aint got shyt to do, its raining and i just hit the dispensary, so think ima watch both lol.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I aint got shyt to do, its raining and i just hit the dispensary, so think ima watch both lol.

both movies are great imo…but I’ve seen some ppl complain that they felt dune was “boring”…I enjoyed them setting it up tho and can’t wait for the other movies in the series

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
Just copped an oled for the bed room, which 4k should i watch first? Tenet, the batman, snydercut or dune?
watch this to break in your new tv
1632090h.jpg

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
both movies are great imo…but I’ve seen some ppl complain that they felt dune was “boring”…I enjoyed them setting it up tho and can’t wait for the other movies in the series
Look forward to watching batman again, saw it in theaters had to get the 4k with the tv…and Denis never lets me down (speaking of which i gotta get the blade runner 4k)

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I'm debating copping the LG C1 or G1 or the C2 if the price drops on Black Friday. I do keep one show on for four hours a day for 5 days and it has static elements and logos. But the Geek Squad Protection covers burn in, so I'm really thinking bout it. Plus, I still have a $150 gift card from last Christmas that I wanted to use on a new TV. Does LG usually drop prices a lil on Black Friday?

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I'm debating copping the LG C1 or G1 or the C2 if the price drops on Black Friday. I do keep one show on for four hours a day for 5 days and it has static elements and logos. But the Geek Squad Protection covers burn in, so I'm really thinking bout it. Plus, I still have a $150 gift card from last Christmas that I wanted to use on a new TV. Does LG usually drop prices a lil on Black Friday?
Always

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Us
Usually, but supply and demand top everything. I always suggest checking online, though. The online drop ship retailers usually have way better prices. I bought both of mine from Cleveland AV. I would see what they can do to beat the BF price. I know some people like the alleged convenience of dealing with the brick and mortar, but I go for the price. LG will service your TV in your home for free during the warranty period. Those extra warranties are usually just free money for the store, unless it lasts way longer, or they let you start it from the end of LG's warranty, but probably not. LG treats OLED customers like VIPs.

Last edited: