OLED TV Owners Thread (OLED Gang): Purchases, Recommendations and Updates

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
B7 checkin in

anigif_enhanced-32187-1424258534-9.gif

2.1 sounds great but I'm tryna make power moves in life so I'ma hold out for a bit unless I catch a sale
dont trip about it. new tech coming hard in 2020

-atsc 3.0
-wifi 6
-HDMI 2.1()
-DDI chip (S6CT93P)
-Glasses-Free 3D tv(8k)
-cheaper 4k
-micro led
-more 4k content
-more 8k oleds (maybe 8k content that not on YT)

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
20181130-100003.jpg

November 30th 2018. The day mother nature humbled my ass and made me be grateful to be alive. 7.0 earthquake. Was lucky to only have a small crack on the ceiling near the sliding door. But she also took my baby from me. What hurts is my tv was wall mounted, and I decided get a real christmas tree which could only fit where my tv was mounted. I used that storage rack to put my tv on temporarily. Then was gonna mount back on the wall after crimmeh. I guess thats what I get for trying to be festive.

Was suppose host christmas dinner for my family. After my tv broke, i was not in the holiday spirit. Its been 3 months and i just cant watch tv on my older vizio. Its just not the same. Rather wait for the 9 series but boy is the sales currently for the 8 series tempting. And whats more fukked up is that was buying a shyt load of digital movies on vudu. So much :mjcry:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
20181130-100003.jpg

November 30th 2018. The day mother nature humbled my ass and made me be grateful to be alive. 7.0 earthquake. Was lucky to only have a small crack on the ceiling near the sliding door. But she also took my baby from me. What hurts is my tv was wall mounted, and I decided get a real christmas tree which could only fit where my tv was mounted. I used that storage rack to put my tv on temporarily. Then was gonna mount back on the wall after crimmeh. I guess thats what I get for trying to be festive.

Was suppose host christmas dinner for my family. After my tv broke, i was not in the holiday spirit. Its been 3 months and i just cant watch tv on my older vizio. Its just not the same. Rather wait for the 9 series but boy is the sales currently for the 8 series tempting. And whats more fukked up is that was buying a shyt load of digital movies on vudu. So much :mjcry:

I can feel the pain in this post :mjcry: id be assed out if shyt like this happened to mine too

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
20181130-100003.jpg

I'm sorry for your loss, breh:mjcry: