OLED TV Owners Thread (OLED Gang): Purchases, Recommendations and Updates

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Dude is a massive c00n.

Back when he hid his face, he was getting mad about trump supporters being labeled as racists, then when the current Forza Horizon game came out, he was crying about pronouns and how straight white males are under attack.

I also recall him shytting on the Chinese with his PAWG wife, then making a response video calling some of his audience snowflakes when they called him out.

Dude's a cookie-cutter, youtube c00n, pandering to a right-wing, white audience.
I remember dude couple years back. He hadn't shown his face. Was acting like a professional tv calibrater with no credentials. Still see he doing the same schtick. Came across him again when he did his 'review' for Horizon: Forbidden West. Breh said Guerilla Games was pandering too much for including too many black people as if it made him feel uncomfortable. :dwillhuh:

I hope dude is a troll because if he really believes the bullshyt he spouting out. His family truly lost for creating such a turd.:hhh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Dude is a massive c00n.

Back when he hid his face, he was getting mad about trump supporters being labeled as racists, then when the current Forza Horizon game came out, he was crying about pronouns and how straight white males are under attack.

I also recall him shytting on the Chinese with his PAWG wife, then making a response video calling some of his audience snowflakes when they called him out.

Dude's a cookie-cutter, youtube c00n, pandering to a right-wing, white audience.
That's what I mean. There was right wing shyt in his videos and I bushed him.

Anyway that Sammy OLED is out. I want one but it's $2K+ and I don't need one. On top of that I already have a LG C7 and C9.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Terrible idea. If your bread is short enough where you didn't just buy the G1 anyway, you can't afford to risk frying your set and having no warranty.
I see what you’re saying about the warranty

But the panels are the same , if it doesn’t fry on the g1 it won’t on the c1

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Man, its a way to know what panel u have by the numbers on the box. I got the old panel:mjcry:

Where you see that info? Gonna have to look at mine before I pull the trigger so I know which one I got. If I get a warranty what do I care if I burn it up, they’ll fix or replace it.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Where you see that info? Gonna have to look at mine before I pull the trigger so I know which one I got. If I get a warranty what do I care if I burn it up, they’ll fix or replace it.
LG possibly can and will not honor warranty repairs on a hack like that. 3rd party warranty, complete dice roll. Be prepared to lose that bread.