Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
New OLED lineups for 2022

Sony QD-OLED TV promises better color than its other OLED TVs at CES 2022

Engadget is part of the Yahoo family of brands

Explaining QD-OLED, Samsung’s display tech that is wowing CES

I was interested in the 42 inch Sony A90k, but they're STILL playing games with VRR and adding the tech in a future update after launch:hhh:

42 inch LG C2 will be an automatic cop.

I love my Sony OLED

But yeah they dropped the ball on that VRR, I'm not sure what the hell they doing

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
What settings do you guys use on your LG's for UHD Blu Rays ? I'm watching on my PS5 and used filmmaker mode and haven't touched anything else

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The c1 has been cool. Coulda saved tho and got the Hisense. I really don't notice some amazing difference. But I don't watch bluray or play games

A couple times during the people vs oj on netflix I was :whoo:, but thats it. Sports look so :ehh:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The c1 has been cool. Coulda saved tho and got the Hisense. I really don't notice some amazing difference. But I don't watch bluray or play games

A couple times during the people vs oj on netflix I was :whoo:, but thats it. Sports look so :ehh:

Do you have premium Netflix?

And your eyes is just taking it for granted....

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What settings do you guys use on your LG's for UHD Blu Rays ? I'm watching on my PS5 and used filmmaker mode and haven't touched anything else

Filmaker.

You're watching compressed bullshyt.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My LG C1 Oled just arrived so now I'm in oled gang :blessed:

FLFv5anXsAQWlyQ

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
C2 coming to sear eyeballs :bryan:. I have a c9 and I don't keep the brightness past 30, but in a dark room that shyt can be blinding :dead:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Will be joining OLED gang next year either Sony or LG.

Along with my new editions. My receiver and speakers coming next yr.

Golden Ear baby. Best speakers in the business. Kilipsch , Sonos :trash::rudy:

I checked out the receiver. I don't think I'd go with that one unless they put HDMI 2.1 in there standard. The new Marantz models have it. I have a Marantz now and it's really good. They're pretty good about updates also. Whenever I get around to it, I might say fukk it and get the 8015, or whatever the flagship is at the time. I want to stop using ARC.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Look the NAD brand has a video card inside that can be sent back to the manufacturer to upgrade it's internal workings. It's the best thing on the market with manrantz, arcam etc etc. Your recover will be old quick. Breh it's Saturday don't act so hastily. Call a home audio place not best buy and ask them.
Nad is future proof

GoldenEar Technology Triton One.R Loudspeaker Review

Go into the store physical and check out the NAD products. I know it's old fashion but this is quality not some cheap beats by Dre stuff.
I know sbout the upgrade options. If? When? How much? Are they going to put ot in the current ones, or will you have to pay regardless, making it even more expensive? How long will they provide upgrades before "hardware limitations" force you to buy another anyway?