OLED TV Owners Thread (OLED Gang): Purchases, Recommendations and Updates

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Bro who the fukk are you talking to fam? nikka fukk yo TV bytch ass nikka don't fukkin quote me no mo pink ass nikka
Go find the QLED thread fakkit.

That's right, there isn't one, because no one cares about that unimpressive, low to mid income shyt. Sit your goofy ass down and watch your mediocre set you paid a WHOLE 700 dollars for:troll:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Go find the QLED thread fakkit.

That's right, there isn't one, because no one cares about that unimpressive, low to mid income shyt. Sit your goofy ass down and watch your mediocre set you paid a WHOLE 700 dollars for:troll:
That would only work if nikkas on this site didn't know how I made money and didn't spend money wit me fukk nikka. bytch I'm replacing a broken 70 Inch you bytch made internet nikka I'd beat you into a corner and take everything in yo pocket lil nikka. Get off my dikk fukk nikka.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Damn it looks like those 42 Inch LG OLED's wont be out for a while wanted to use one as a PC monitor

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That would only work if nikkas on this site didn't know how I made money and didn't spend money wit me fukk nikka. bytch I'm replacing a broken 70 Inch you bytch made internet nikka I'd beat you into a corner and take everything in yo pocket lil nikka. Get off my dikk fukk nikka.
Talking really big for someone trying to come in and flex over a 700 dollar, 70 inch mediocre at best TV. fukk your wack TV you lame. I have a 77 inch OLED, you moron. Five times the cost of your garbage Samsung. And you wouldn't beat shyt. If you're ever in the DMV, I'll let you know where to meet so you can try it for real. Until then, get out of the real TV thread. fukking clown:mjlol:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im lg oled right now but my samsung 4k still doin its job. Been a good tv.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Talking really big for someone trying to come in and flex over a 700 dollar, 70 inch mediocre at best TV. fukk your wack TV you lame. I have a 77 inch OLED, you moron. Five times the cost of your garbage Samsung. And you wouldn't beat shyt. If you're ever in the DMV, I'll let you know where to meet so you can try it for real. Until then, get out of the real TV thread. fukking clown:mjlol:
Bro get the fukk off my dikk you pink ass bum ass fukk boy, how about we post bank statements breh all it takes is a snap shot bum ass pink mothafukka. I'd beat the breaks off you boy get the fukk out my face hoe nikka

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Bro get the fukk off my dikk you pink ass bum ass fukk boy, how about we post bank statements breh all it takes is a snap shot bum ass pink mothafukka. I'd beat the breaks off you boy get the fukk out my face hoe nikka
You ain't doing shyt. Go back to your hole and watch your "OLED" :blessed:

Illiterate retard:mjlol: