OLED TV Owners Thread (OLED Gang): Purchases, Recommendations and Updates

Daps
I'm trying to decide between the LG C3 and the Samsung S90C
Rtings has the S90C as the best tv out but I've always heard LG was the godfather of OLED and best overall tvs. Just wondering if anyone had to decide between these two tvs and what deciding factor drove your pick (they both around the same price)

Also I have a 65 Samsung at home now and it looks fine in terms of size, actually when I copped 7-8 yrs ago everybody was blown away by the size when they came over. Yesterday I went to Best Buy and the 65' looked small on the displays to me :patrice:. I can't tell if it's an optical illusion cause they were next to 77 and 85s or if it's actually small now.....The 77in variant of the two tvs i'm looking at is an extra $1k over the 65in versions. I wish I knew someone with a 77in to go in their house and actually gauge how much better it is than my current set up. Did anyone make the jump from 65 to 77, is that shyt really worth a whole stack more:sadbron:

Saw this yesterday in the 85in and it looked amazing, but was out of my price range ($5K)
I was the 83inch doesn't have mla

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
Btw if your kid stabs just one pixel with a knife tip, the whole screen goes off. And you gotta replace the whole thing.:francis:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The G3 and the Samsung is better than the a80l. You can’t go wrong with either.
I think I'm gonna go with the samsung... it's the best for gaming and tbh, I game downstairs more than I watch movies

LG pretty much in third place on all 10 of these review websites lol... Tell me why though, I'm willing to listen to any and everyone before Black Friday hits

Btw if your kid stabs just one pixel with a knife tip, the whole screen goes off. And you gotta replace the whole thing.:francis:
4 year service plan.... copped

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think I'm gonna go with the samsung... it's the best for gaming and tbh, I game downstairs more than I watch movies

LG pretty much in third place on all 10 of these review websites lol... Tell me why though, I'm willing to listen to any and everyone before Black Friday hits

4 year service plan.... copped
They make the panels, they have all the features with no compromises (HDMI 2.1 ports, VRR, etc.) on the good models, no Sony tax for the name. LG is the bang for your buck choice. Samsung was cheating to win the reviews with the QD-OLED, sacrificing accuracy for "pop" to fool people. If you want to spend more, more power to you. The only site I trust is AVSForum. That's where the professionals and TV nerds hang out, not random "tech" guy from website X.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They make the panels, they have all the features with no compromises (HDMI 2.1 ports, VRR, etc.) on the good models, no Sony tax for the name. LG is the bang for your buck choice. Samsung was cheating to win the reviews with the QD-OLED, sacrificing accuracy for "pop" to fool people. If you want to spend more, more power to you. The only site I trust is AVSForum. That's where the professionals and TV nerds hang out, not random "tech" guy from website X.
I'm following what you saying breh.. I'm ignorant to the facts, not that I don't believe in your review. I do see all the reviews go with the Samsung mainly because the brighter picture on the 90s and even more brighter on the 95s. So there's that "pop" that you're referring to.

I'll check out the AVS forum... funny I used to swear by them back decades ago and forgot they are still around. Sony is terrible for gaming so that's a dead issue... Looks like LG just pulled into first place.. Now I gotta see the differences in the C vs G vs B etc

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm following what you saying breh.. I'm ignorant to the facts, not that I don't believe in your review. I do see all the reviews go with the Samsung mainly because the brighter picture on the 90s and even more brighter on the 95s. So there's that "pop" that you're referring to.

I'll check out the AVS forum... funny I used to swear by them back decades ago and forgot they are still around. Sony is terrible for gaming so that's a dead issue... Looks like LG just pulled into first place.. Now I gotta see the differences in the C vs G vs B etc
Do your own research and follow your gut, just get your info from a good source :myman:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I've had Samsungs, ive had Sonys. but for OLED? always LG until they prove otherwise. this is their market.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York

:picard: id be taking em to the orphanage. dont play with my OLED

Samsung 77inch...birthday gift from 2021. You can't even see it unless you come really close. But when you turn the tv on...a vertical line appears then the TV turns off on its own. :mjcry:

Need to hide tht spot and come up with a good lie for cust supp
:mjlol: Fukk an orphanage. Smacking the kufi off that little fakkit’s head is more like it.