OLED TV Owners Thread (OLED Gang): Purchases, Recommendations and Updates

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

I've used some variant of this mount on each one of my tvs for years. Very slim form factor. Just hammer a bunch of nails through it and you're all set. This is if you don't need mobility.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
This

Done multiple TV mounts

Get a stud finder and good drill and bits and you Gucci.

nikkaz need to step their grown man home improvement game up

I get paid for my mental gifts, not physical labor :hhh:

Jose or Ricardo will take care of it for the low :mjgrin:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This

Done multiple TV mounts

Get a stud finder and good drill and bits and you Gucci.

nikkaz need to step their grown man home improvement game up
Youtube should make it where no man can't do all types of manual labor. Step by step guides are endless.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I'm trying to decide between the LG C3 and the Samsung S90C
Rtings has the S90C as the best tv out but I've always heard LG was the godfather of OLED and best overall tvs. Just wondering if anyone had to decide between these two tvs and what deciding factor drove your pick (they both around the same price)

Also I have a 65 Samsung at home now and it looks fine in terms of size, actually when I copped 7-8 yrs ago everybody was blown away by the size when they came over. Yesterday I went to Best Buy and the 65' looked small on the displays to me :patrice:. I can't tell if it's an optical illusion cause they were next to 77 and 85s or if it's actually small now.....The 77in variant of the two tvs i'm looking at is an extra $1k over the 65in versions. I wish I knew someone with a 77in to go in their house and actually gauge how much better it is than my current set up. Did anyone make the jump from 65 to 77, is that shyt really worth a whole stack more:sadbron:

I got the 65inch lg g3 frm best buy shyt cost 2500 shyt better be nice:pachaha:
Saw this yesterday in the 85in and it looked amazing, but was out of my price range ($5K)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm trying to decide between the LG C3 and the Samsung S90C
Rtings has the S90C as the best tv out but I've always heard LG was the godfather of OLED and best overall tvs. Just wondering if anyone had to decide between these two tvs and what deciding factor drove your pick (they both around the same price)

Also I have a 65 Samsung at home now and it looks fine in terms of size, actually when I copped 7-8 yrs ago everybody was blown away by the size when they came over. Yesterday I went to Best Buy and the 65' looked small on the displays to me :patrice:. I can't tell if it's an optical illusion cause they were next to 77 and 85s or if it's actually small now.....The 77in variant of the two tvs i'm looking at is an extra $1k over the 65in versions. I wish I knew someone with a 77in to go in their house and actually gauge how much better it is than my current set up. Did anyone make the jump from 65 to 77, is that shyt really worth a whole stack more:sadbron:

Saw this yesterday in the 85in and it looked amazing, but was out of my price range ($5K)
YES. Once you make the jump to a 77" screen, 65" won't cut it any more.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I regret buying my Sony Bravia. Wish I could get rid of it. I could be tripping but the picture quality doesn’t seem as sharp as my LG. I miss my LG :sadcam:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When i opened the box today i discovered the tv stand is missing 🤦🏿
Wall mount it. They look cleaner that way anyway.

I don’t care if you lay it flat on the ground and plan on hovering over that bytch to watch it…wherever you bought that from OWES you a fukking stand…don’t gloss over that…is it a new TV or open-box…how the hell is the stand missing??? nah…do NOT let that slide

*edit*

my bad…up to speed now…for some reason I automatically assumed you bought a C2/C3…just read the stand is sold separately for the G3