OLED TV Owners Thread (OLED Gang): Purchases, Recommendations and Updates

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I got the new LG CX coming in on Friday from Best Buy:mjlit:

@Mowgli @Rekkapryde I’ll let y’all know how it is :banderas:

shyt looks flames. That OLED burnin issue is still the big reason I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on one. Def bless us with an update because I wanna upgrade this fall.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
shyt looks flames. That OLED burnin issue is still the big reason I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on one. Def bless us with an update because I wanna upgrade this fall.
If you take precautions from day 1, you can avoid the burn in. Also, LG is doing free replacements for burn in fornsets as old as 4 years back.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia

Burn-in is the last of my worries at this point....My C8 is still in perfect condition and I use it just as recklessly as any of the LED's I use to have :mjlol:

And like @TripleAgent said LG replaces the panel plus I always get the extended warranty from Best Buy which covers it too.

U just let me know what it isn't fam and it isn't Sony. :camby:

Sony said the price on that 2020 8k would come out this month. Let me see what's really GOOD with these clowns

Your loyalty to the set is truly honorable :salute:

But LG be packing ALL the next gen gaming related features in for way better prices.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Is the c10 better than the c9 ?

I thought I was prepared for the coming generation :lupe:

If you got a C9 right now you prolly won't notice a huge difference because it has most the 2.1 features except FreeSync which they claim is coming in an update.

I'm coming from C8 so I'm missing out on all the extra gaming related shyt....