Old Yeller Presents The 2024 Democratic National Convention Thread 8/19-8/22 (Live on YouTube)

After the DNC we hype to vote Kamala???

• Harris/Walz 2024 Leggo!

Votes: 115 97.5%
  • Hell Nah I’m Voting Trump

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This photo from the New York Times will be a historic one.

todd-hp-harris-desktop-square640-v2.jpg

Is that an indian girl or little black girl? Just asking:hubie:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's doing that in the most realistic way possible but unfortunately some nikkas rather shyt go nowhere so long as it's black only.

With this majority conservative Supreme Court and the amount of white people ready to block any legislation labeled specifically for black people, they still made it to where at least the majority of the funds went to black farmers.

Like I said before it seems like some nikkas wouldve preferred that bill die on the "black only" hill and those farmers get nothing.

I bet every last one of those black farmers didn't give a fukk if few of the funds went to non blacks because in the end they still got the majority of it.

Do you actually have any proof that black farmers got the majority of the money? Because from what I remember reading,that was never going to be the case. Even before the lawsuits latinos wouldve recieved most of the money. Aftet the lawsuits most of the money is going white farmers.

Lets just cut to the chase,most of that money was going back to the European regardless. The problem is,yall see these cute headlines and get happy feet. When you need to look closer at the details. Those black farmers are in debt due to racist/discriminatory policy. Which the govt admits by nature of approving the payout.

You do understand when you are in debt,it means you owe money to the bank for loans. And you owe money to people who allowed you to get by putting it on your tab/credit(probably non black). Sorry but I dont think helping black farmers basicslly pay off debt is good enough. Do yall not understand they are now behind,because they couldnt build or invest due to discrimination policy and intrest accrued debt? Plus now your helping the white farmers who fell behind due to covid,and im not sure what other white people would be available. So sure,you helped black farmers stay in the game,although behind. While also helping their competetion,who was already ahead stay ahead.

Im fine with all americans being helped by the way. But those who are behind due to being held back,need to be helped to an equal starting point.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Do you actually have any proof that black farmers got the majority of the money? Because from what I remember reading,that was never going to be the case. Even before the lawsuits latinos wouldve recieved most of the money. Aftet the lawsuits most of the money is going white farmers.

About $1.76 billion in payments were issued to Black producers in the U.S. in a financial assistance program that attempts to alleviate financial loss due to discrimination. “Over 80 percent of the recipients were Black farmers,” said the Deputy Secretary of Agriculture, Xochitl Torress Small at the Congressional Black Caucus’ Mississippi Policy Conference in Tunica, Mississippi this past weekend. She furthered, “Over 70 percent of the recipients came from the Southeast [region of the U.S.].”

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I just donated $30 to Harris/Waltz. It's not a lot, and it'll probably go to buy gas for the Harris campaign bus or cover catering at a Tim Waltz event, but hey, I donated to Obama in 2008, so this is the least I can do. It's good to be a part of history. :blessed:
That's how you do it breh. In the trenches. One small donation at a time

Tim Walz:
Our job, our job, our job, our job for everyone watching, is to get in the trenches and do the blocking and tackling. One inch at a time. One yard at a time. One phone call at a time. One door knock at a time. One $5 donation at a time.

:salute:

Daps
TMZ getting roasted online for the Beyonce miss :russ:
Feel like Kamala told a handful of people some bullshyt info just to see if the story would slip out ("there will be a special guest at the DNC"). She probably told her folks not to say anything......wanting to see which outlet would pick up the news AND figure out if she's got some leaks in her ranks.