Old Yeller Presents The 2024 Democratic National Convention Thread 8/19-8/22 (Live on YouTube)

After the DNC we hype to vote Kamala???

• Harris/Walz 2024 Leggo!

Votes: 115 97.5%
  • Hell Nah I’m Voting Trump

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
She's doing that in the most realistic way possible but unfortunately some nikkas rather shyt go nowhere so long as it's black only.

With this majority conservative Supreme Court and the amount of white people ready to block any legislation labeled specifically for black people, they still made it to where at least the majority of the funds went to black farmers.

Like I said before it seems like some nikkas wouldve preferred that bill die on the "black only" hill and those farmers get nothing.

I bet every last one of those black farmers didn't give a fukk if few of the funds went to non blacks because in the end they still got the majority of it.

What people need to understand is that a president is supposed to serve the ENTIRE country. Expecting any politician to pass policies that affect ONLY Black Americans is insane. That's never going to happen.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What people need to understand is that a president is supposed to serve the ENTIRE country. Expecting any politician to pass policies that affect ONLY Black Americans is insane. That's never going to happen.
Well that is not true either, because Trump's policies and appointments were geared to helping extreme right wing White people.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't say her "father." I said her "Black side." She identifies as mixed but all I ever hear her talking about is how great her Indian mom was. I rarely hear her talking about how being Black impacted her. Or what it was like for her identifying as "mixed." Her talking points almost always go back to her being Indian and acknowledging her Indian mom.

To be honest, I don't particularly care for her or Trump. But it's clear she's only getting so much Black support just for "optics." She hasn't even addressed anything tangible for the Black community. But the mission is to beat Trump so she's getting the vote by default. That's sad to me. I thought nikkas would have learned from Obama's 2nd term to stop voting based on optics but, it is what it is.

but you wanna vote for a fascist though.

all it takes is $1,200 to sell your soul :mjlol:

and he didn't even give you the money :mjlol:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I didn't say her "father." I said her "Black side." She identifies as mixed but all I ever hear her talking about is how great her Indian mom was. I rarely hear her talking about how being Black impacted her. Or what it was like for her identifying as "mixed." Her talking points almost always go back to her being Indian and acknowledging her Indian mom.

To be honest, I don't particularly care for her or Trump. But it's clear she's only getting so much Black support just for "optics." She hasn't even addressed anything tangible for the Black community. But the mission is to beat Trump so she's getting the vote by default. That's sad to me. I thought nikkas would have learned from Obama's 2nd term to stop voting based on optics but, it is what it is.
Obama had no help at all his 2nd term. Thats the problem with the black vote. They only come out for the presidential election. Obama was castrated by congressional obstruction.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
This photo from the New York Times will be a historic one.

todd-hp-harris-desktop-square640-v2.jpg