Old Sega or SNES games you would like to see remade?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I'd like to see Earthworm Jim and Streets Of Rage remade for the new generations more than anything.

Earthworm Jim is one of my favourite childhood games. Both instalments were really dope.

I played Earth worm jim, but I think it was a rental. But holy shyt, I played and beat Streets of Rage so many times it's crazy. I'm just not remembering this now. Beat it by myself, then with my older bro, then with a friend, then with my cousin, and then by myself again. I really just loved that game.

Imma say Streets of Rage as well.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
:ohhh:I would have to say TMNT Tournament Fighters SNES version... havnt had a good 1v1 Ninja turtle game since the 90s :wow:

maybe bring back Tecmo bowl & Super Tecmo basketball :francis: Madden & 2k aint doin shyt... needs competition to add an incentive to change instead of releasing the same game each year

:salute:I miss that theme song

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Final_Fantasy_VI.jpg

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Honestly, I think this shyt should come back

The idea was pretty good, but the execution was horrible. How you gonna have a 1 on 1 basketball game against rappers without music? :wow: I mean the gameplay aint really bad, its pretty basic. but still... Where Gangstas Paradise at? Where Regulate at? :what:Even on SNES, they coulda tossed some instrumentals to liven up the game... also who the fukk is joey/jose/all the other generic ass characters :comeon:

Game came out in 95 and these nikkas put House of Pain in there :hubie: nikkas aint jumpin around no more... what happened to kriss kross? why they aint add Mc Hammer and his parachute pants? Why the fukk is Flava Flav in the game, his old ass need to sit the fukk down :hhh: