Old Sega or SNES games you would like to see remade?

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I love The Show series and all but I wouldn't mind a re-done Ken Griffey with today's graphics and that ridiculous ingame music, lol. :blessed:

and although there's been a few turtles games since, I would still want to see TMNT: Turtles in Time re-made... same side scroller, but with today's graphics, batman-type control scheme, and BLOOD :ohlawd:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Earthbound
Road Rash
Harvest Moon
Contra
Donkey Kong Country
Clayfighter
Earthworm Jim
Streets of Rage
Mutant League Hockey & Football
Eternal Champions
General Chaos
The "Strike Series" Desert/Jungle/Urban
A legit Sonic game
Phantasy Star

I'd like to see Sonic 3 and Sonic And Knuckles remade for this generation but it being the exact same game, just with today's graphics.

I see a few people mentioning Road Rash. It was one of my favourite games growing up but I don't feel it needs to be remade cause all the racing games we have these days are so above and beyond what Road Rash was. I'd be a pointless remake.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I'd like to see Sonic 3 and Sonic And Knuckles remade for this generation but it being the exact same game, just with today's graphics.

I see a few people mentioning Road Rash. It was one of my favourite games growing up but I don't feel it needs to be remade cause all the racing games we have these days are so above and beyond what Road Rash was. I'd be a pointless remake.

:whoa: So your telling me you be not down with jamming pool sticks into spokes. Kicking people into uncomming traffic. Police officers who preach violence. Ganging up on someone not from your gang, and beating him senseless? Road Rash... it was the bomb.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
:whoa: So your telling me you be not down with jamming pool sticks into spokes. Kicking people into uncomming traffic. Police officers who preach violence. Ganging up on someone not from your gang, and beating him senseless? Road Rash... it was the bomb.

:laugh:

Well all those things have basically been made already in games like GTA but yeah, a game like that would be piff. Specially with today's graphics cause the old Road Rash graphics were pretty bad.