"Old Heads", post your fave 5 under 25 / Gen Z Goofies, post your fave 5 over 37

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
Under 25
Dave (UK rapper)

Over 37 still dropping projects
Conway
Benny
Freddie Gibbs

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I respect

Lil Uzi
Kodak
Lil Baby

I'm sure there's a few more. I can name songs and shyt like that. The problem I have is everyone sounds the same so I dont really look into why I care. I just wait for the next song that sounds similar and like that dude too.

old rappers, I like most of them
I particularly like late 80s early 90s vibe

nas, pac, redman, ghost, canibus, jay, big daddy kane, rakim, kool g rap, biz markie, masta ace, doom, grimm, boosie, wayne, mc thick, ............... when you have more time you pick up more. I go back and listen to albums I missed in the 90s and like 90% of shyt.

I dont mind new school I just cant name stand out shyt... I know Cordae but I cant name a song, I know NBA Youngboy has alot of good shyt but I cant name them off top. Rod Wave and them ... I've heard of all the names.

I've been saying it lately, when I turned 33... alot of people have limited taste. I dont think that counts as being a rap fan. I listen to memphis shyt, texas shyt, bay area shyt etc. Most people only stick to their region and that's not a true fan to me.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is based on folks still dropping music? If so....

Under 25 ( Had to look this up, lol) I don't really listen to these younger cats like that, but I can listen to some of their stuff

Roddy Ricch
Polo G
Kodak Black
Cordae
Baby Keem

Over 30

Kendrick
KRIT
Cole
Drake
Payroll Giovanni

Over 37