Old heads, did you want a Mc Hammer Death Row album?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Pumps and a bump pumps and a bump give me the girls with the pumps and a bump

Lol

shyt would've been flames brehs y'all tripping

Pumps and a Bump is a Classic (minus the one goofy version of the vid).

A Hammer album with a Danny Boy, Aaron Hall, Jodeci features would have been tough.

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
would you buy this?[/QUOTE]

I bought Christmas On Death Row, at the time, I woulda bought anything they dropped, Ive heard the album, it wasnt bad, Pac wrote a couple tracks for it, has some dope features.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
life is complex, go live it. a person can be a real nikka, and still do fukk nikka shyt, that needs to be called out on.
musically I love Cube and Hammer. there's a time and place for both. Hammer had the light fun tracks to dance to, while Cube made some of the dopest realest tracks in music history....But with that said....

that was a straight up Crab in a barrel move, draped in hotep-sim by Cube with what he did to Hammer. Cubes knew Hammer personally , and knew Hammer wasn't on no c00n shyt. Hammer was at the top, and Cube was jealous point blank .

Hammer hands down, is one of the greatest LIVE PERFORMERS OF ALL TIME. TOP 10 EASILY. U went to a Hammer show u had your moneys worth and more....
Hammer style was easily accessible for mainstream America. Hammer's success, was what Jordan's success was to the NBA. Hammer success expand the rap market as it headed into the mid 90's...

Instead of collaborating with Hammer, Cube attacked him, and that's stereotypical c00n shyt.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Hammer would of easily had success in 96/97... Especially given the fact we was heading into the shiny suit era, that Hammer originated.

Pac is easily the most versatile rapper hands down... i assumed it wasn't that hard for him, to Channel Hammer... after all, Pac's rap career started off as a dancer for Digital Underground
pac-humpty-dance-o.gif

Tupac Hammer or Bobby Shakur :mjgrin:

the Hammer and Pac danced collabs we was robbed of:wow: