Old Going For Gold: USA Men's Olympic Basketball - Next Up The Main Event vs France (8/10 @ 3:30pm ET)

Where Will The Olympic Team Medal?

• Gold

Votes: 168 91.3%
  • Silver

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Bronze

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • No Medal

Votes: 5 2.7%

• Total voters

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Bron was on some athletic Magic Johnson shyt today. Shout out Ant man for putting on a show.

Side note…he was great on the boards and had a good game but I’m concerned about Tatum’s jumpshot man…

Tatum's shot is cooked

93 til

Superstar
Daps
because he had fukking shaq lol.

an as individual player, wade was not doing the shyt edwards was at the same age. its a fact and ppl can accept facts without hating on anyone. got QUICK to default to team achievements and ignoring how the entire narrative of that series was 'don't let shaq beat you'

I feel like there's 2 different arguments going.

At age 22, I'll give it to Ant over Wade, but Wade was coming off his rookie season at 22, while Ant is coming off his fourth season at 22.

But Wade in his fourth season was a better player than Ant in his fourth season

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I feel like there's 2 different arguments going.

At age 22, I'll give it to Ant over Wade, but Wade was coming off his rookie season at 22, while Ant is coming off his fourth season at 22.

But Wade in his fourth season was a better player than Ant in his fourth season
there's two different arguments because the first statement was clear and objective from the start lol

edwards is easily ahead of wade at the same age

its not even a wild take

edit: and before people start tripping :dead:

nothing to debate fr unless you need to start a tangent

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
He needs to stop missing lmaoo

You talking like you can shoot better lmaoo
If you don’t get the fukk out of here with this Facebook “as if you can do better “bullshyt. I don’t have to be a basketball player and a good shooter to say someone should shoot better. What type of dumb shyt is that?

You have had plenty of criticisms of players better than you on this board and I never responded with that dumb shyt. That is one of the dumbest retorts in sports. We have to be better than all the athletes we criticize for wanting to play better in order to post on a sports message board?
:camby:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
edwards is easily ahead of wade at the same age

its not even a wild take

edit: and before people start tripping :dead:

This is a different more free flowing league Wade was putting up 25 plus when the team wasn't getting to 100 a lot of nights. Think about how many 25ppg scorers you had then vs now