Old brehs…who was the first white NBA player black people fukked with fr?

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Not really understanding your argument here. Somebody already mentioned that there was a difference between respected and f**ked with. The title of the thread does say f**ked with. As far as respected, like I said, I went with John Havlicek because I was there. But brothers weren't fans, or aka "f**ked with", any White basketball players, including the ones you named, although they were legends and respected by us. When Havlicek, and the cats you named played, our fans were Wilt Chamberlain, Kareem Abdul Jabar, Bill Russell, etc. For example today, brothers may respect legends like Larry Bird, Nikola Jovic, etc..., but I don't think any of these brothers would be considered their fans. Then again, I think the OP really meant who was the first White NBA Black people appreciated. Let's keep it a buck, brothers dominate the sport too much, and there's not that much to chose, when picking out the handful of White players who really made any noise.
That muthufuka just likes to disagree and argue

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
I remember Isiah Thomas said Pistol Pete was his favorite player growing up, patterned his game after him

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
That muthufuka just likes to disagree and argue

Which of our interactions left a scar - the one where you admitted to hating Black women and claimed your reasons were justified, or the one where you defended R. Kelly and argued that he shouldn't be getting charged with anything?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Not really understanding your argument here. Somebody already mentioned that there was a difference between respected and f**ked with. The title of the thread does say f**ked with. As far as respected, like I said, I went with John Havlicek because I was there. But brothers weren't fans, or aka "f**ked with" him, or any White basketball players, including the ones you named, although they were legends and respected by us. When Havlicek, and the cats you named played, our fans were Wilt Chamberlain, Kareem Abdul Jabar, Bill Russell, etc. For example today, brothers may respect legends like Larry Bird, Nikola Jovic, etc..., but I don't think any of these brothers would be considered their fans. Then again, I think the OP really meant who was the first White NBA player Black people appreciated. Let's keep it a buck, brothers dominate the sport too much, and there's not that much to chose from, when picking out the handful of White players who really made any noise.

Your argument is deaded by OP's examples being Toni Kukoc and Peja Stojakvic.

"Man, Black people might have respected Larry Bird but they weren't fans. Now Toni Kukoc, that's a player the Black community really fukked with."

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
you lost me again.

You're trying to use the thread title to create some ridiculous high bar for OP's question. You're ignoring that OP says himself Toni and Peja qualify, so obviously it ain't no high bar.

Larry Bird had more black fans who really liked him than Toni or Peja did. Is that true or not?

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
You're trying to use the thread title to create some ridiculous high bar for OP's question. You're ignoring that OP says himself Toni and Peja qualify, so obviously it ain't no high bar.

Larry Bird had more black fans who really liked him than Toni or Peja did. Is that true or not?
All this because I gave Hondo Havlicek his props. What's eating you this time.