Oklahoma State PAWG.. Life Changing!!

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You right breh

Coli poster who spends all day talking about cum retention and why they hate women>>>>>>>> multi talented multi millionaire Jamie Foxx
That's a grandaddy breh. Don't matter how talented he is.

You trying to sell a 55yr old man to 20yr old co-ed .:mjlol:

Daps
giphy.gif

where this from??... i see Eddie Griffin... :russ:

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
:ufdup:You da man.

If I could rep your ass 20 points for this, I would.

I'll never understand how nikkaz think being half-fags and talking about how they don't fukk with attractive women is some kind of flex or something
:yeshrug:

:heh: These nikkaz act like fronting on White bytches is gonna get us reparations or something.

Especially considering they only did that to punish Rusev for marrying Lana, who they thought was out of his league

Ego protection. Difficult to have an opinion on what you like without having the option to get it.

Loser men and women have all these crazy opinions about everything under the sun, of course they do. They are smarter, more talented, richer, and more handsome than you are. They have a list of dos/donts, wills/wonts for every scenario imaginable.

None of 'em ever have anything to show for it though.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are women in their twenties attracted to 36 year old men like me @CopiousX
You aren't that old. Just need to get in shape.

Assuming you haven't ingested copious amounts alcohol or cigarettes in your youth; you should be fine once fat percentage is low and lean muscle mass is higher just on a physical attraction level. This doesn't even factor in mouth piece or personality.

Men don't break down badly until 50. You should do alright with a 24-29 yr old who has already joined the workforce/adult world.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
You aren't that old. Just need to get in shape.

Assuming you haven't ingested copious amounts alcohol or cigarettes in your youth; you should be fine once fat percentage is low and lean muscle mass is higher just on a physical attraction level. This doesn't even factor in mouth piece or personality.

Men don't break down badly until 50. You should do alright with a 24-29 yr old who has already joined the workforce/adult world.
@CopiousX how long in your opinion would it take for me to get low fat percentage and lean muscle mass along with a great mouth piece and personality?

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@CopiousX how long in your opinion would it take for me to get low fat percentage and lean muscle mass along with a great mouth piece and personality?
6mos of doing what @Pdiddy does at walmarts or in more reasonable locales should give you an above avg mouth piece. Its about going through those awkward situations so often that those situations become automatic for you.

If your personality does not naturally excite women, then feel free to model it around a living person you know or a fictional character with a similar psychological profile to you. After observation of a target, it takes 3mos for a new personality. For example, if your uncle has a great personality spend 3mos hanging out with him and just duplicate how he expresses himself. If you lack a living representation of a good personality( one thats relatively close to your own natural personality) then pick an actor with a large filmography and study their mannerisms/expressions.

And by picking someone close to your psychological profile, i mean dont pick a funny-guy like Seth Rogen or Kevin heart if you arent naturally funny. Dont pick a serious dude like Clooney or Obama if you are a carefree kinda guy. For example, when dealing with women my persoanlity hovers between Ryan Gossling and McConaughey cause i dont have an entertainer/clown kinda persona and it would be incongruent coming from me. Women can smell in-congruency like a bloodhound hunting dinner.

As for muscle mass, if you are brand new to lifting weights you have a honeymoon period where you can put on 2lbs of muscle per month ( usually first 6-9mos)If you have done this before then you can average 1lb per month (and some fat weight from thr heavy eating habits of bulking). Assuming you have a honeymoon period, plus a normal year of lifting, about a year and a half would give you 25 more lbs of muscle which would be good for your frame, Dave. But Fat percentage time is based on your current weight(and fat percentage), and your current willingness to live in a energy deficit or caloric deficit so the time required to get a good fat percentage is relative to each person. You are aiming for a 8%-11% fat percentage.

Last edited:

doggy

All Star
Daps
Whoa. Had to follow before I scrolled any further down