Oklahoma State PAWG.. Life Changing!!

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps

9HGXUNS.gif

Ok yeah, im not even with that pawging shyt but even i gotta admit that thang is thangin':leon::whoo:

Edit: the question remains, however; Is that a NATURAL booty? :patrice::martin:

Even if it is, for the average sista, a natural booty of that stature is like the bare minimum:ohlawd:

Last edited:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
She looks good, love seeing women care about their health and fitness.

I always tell my guys, these young guys today don't know how good they got it. You'll have women from every race wanting to be fit and curvy.

Back when I was younger it was only black women. Non blacks all wanted to be thin on some Paris Hilton shyt :scust:

It must be so hard being a white athlete, no matter how hard you train it's always gonna be some black person better than you:lolbron:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
She looks good, love seeing women care about their health and fitness.

I always tell my guys, these young guys today don't know how good they got it. You'll have women from every race wanting to be fit and curvy.

Back when I was younger it was only black women. Non blacks all wanted to be thin on some Paris Hilton shyt :scust:

It must be so hard being a white athlete, no matter how hard you train it's always gonna be some black person better than you:lolbron:
what do you mean have it good? now most women are fat ( including men ) ...just because a few women work out and try to stay fit does not mean we have it good lol