Oklahoma State PAWG.. Life Changing!!

peppe

Superstar
Daps

Its free so you know what that means it all happens in the dms and shes going to ask insane prices. But if you know a plug then …..

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Enjoy the ride till she’s 32

After that feel sorry for the follow up dudes

You in here hitting dudes with the..... :mjlol:

807d4d19-c43c-4bbe-ad06-727b664edf81_text.gif

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
It has PAWG in the title. Half the posts are actually about the subject at hand. The rest are militants falling over themselves letting the world know for the millionth time they don't like white women. Dude's can't even admit they view a white female as attractive without a qualifier.

'I don't like white girls but this one is attractive' the fukk kinda grown man puts an opinion like that out in the open on any medium. Imagine it. Putting a qualifier on a statement that you find someone of the opposite sex attractive. :bryan: :mjlol: :mjlol: :russ:
:ufdup:You da man.

If I could rep your ass 20 points for this, I would.

I'll never understand how nikkaz think being half-fags and talking about how they don't fukk with attractive women is some kind of flex or something
:yeshrug:

:heh: These nikkaz act like fronting on White bytches is gonna get us reparations or something.
this shyt will forever be hilarious :laff:
Especially considering they only did that to punish Rusev for marrying Lana, who they thought was out of his league.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jamie Foxx is in everyone's DM's Lol. Maybe he hit maybe not.. he's always on these hoes comments :dead:
Its not even a challenge. I think coliBrehs still got a chancewhen you consider Jamie Foxx is literally old enough to be this woman's grandfather.