Oklahoma State PAWG.. Life Changing!!

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: at this thread

The voting stars being spilt 50/50 between 1 and 5 stars
OP getting 150 daps on a black forum thirsting over a white woman
I haven't read though the thread but its probably some grade A fukkery :pachaha:
It has PAWG in the title. Half the posts are actually about the subject at hand. The rest are militants falling over themselves letting the world know for the millionth time they don't like white women. Dude's can't even admit they view a white female as attractive without a qualifier.

'I don't like white girls but this one is attractive' the fukk kinda grown man puts an opinion like that out in the open on any medium. Imagine it. Putting a qualifier on a statement that you find someone of the opposite sex attractive. :bryan: :mjlol: :mjlol: :russ:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Time you will have to give it young one.

Turned out by the game she will. :mjlit:
She too poppin for nude only fans. But shes always traveling somewhere so she definitely slangin p*ssy lol….

Somebody

All Star
Daps
giphy.gif
U gotta be stopped :mjlol:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It has PAWG in the title. Half the posts are actually about the subject at hand. The rest are militants falling over themselves letting the world know for the millionth time they don't like white women. Dude's can't even admit they view a white female as attractive without a qualifier.

'I don't like white girls but this one is attractive' the fukk kinda grown man puts an opinion like that out in the open on any medium. Imagine it. Putting a qualifier on a statement that you find someone of the opposite sex attractive. :bryan: :mjlol: :mjlol: :russ:
Hahaha

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Prime Denise Richards was an absolute dime :wow: She was made for the brehs. I knew she was too exotic looking to be a normal white broad and come find out her grandmother (or something like that) was half black. All that fineness and she ended up marrying a cac that caught AIDS :mjcry:
She was fukking trannies with him :hubie: