Okay I was wylin with the title :mjlol: Xbox Royalty Sarah Bond Appreciation Thread

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
This is what the coli has come to

"Weird thread" must be code for I sleep in a Playstation onesie with bunny ears as a middle-aged agent, and my feelings are now hurt :to: the intent was to shine light on a positive black woman that's attractive AND classy which is absolutely a rarity in modern times, instead we have furious stanleys siding with Sony Corp. over their own flesh & blood.

Shambles

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

"Weird thread" must be code for I sleep in a Playstation onesie with bunny ears as a middle-aged agent, and my feelings are now hurt :to: the intent was to shine light on a positive black woman that's attractive AND classy which is absolutely a rarity in modern times, instead we have furious stanleys siding with Sony Corp. over their own flesh & blood.

Shambles
Well she ain’t side with her own flesh and blood either :mjpls:.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Shambles
Call a non FBA Bedwench Momma Brehs
full

Yo real Momma would be ashamed :scust: