Okay I was wylin with the title :mjlol: Xbox Royalty Sarah Bond Appreciation Thread

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You trying to make it an interracial dating thing, but it ain’t.

Lots of black mothers are worried sick and rightfully so. Especially when she wrote this we were in the middle of all the george floyd stuff and protests and covid.

That’s the context that matters.

Yeah, that's the important thing.

It's a lot of women out there that, sadly, have been rethinking having children because they're worried about signing a kid up for the bullshyt we face. I think she took it way too far by making it seem like she's guilty of cursing her child by virtue of being a black woman who dared to have a kid, but the the true root of her issue (that society still has a lot of work to do on actually treating us as equals) is still valid.

That said, thread could use a good bushing. Initial post was corny as fukk, and TLR logic really doesn't need to seep into every fukking subforum on here.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Yeah, that's the important thing.

It's a lot of women out there that, sadly, have been rethinking having children because they're worried about signing a kid up for the bullshyt we face. I think she took it way too far by making it seem like she's guilty of cursing her child by virtue of being a black woman who dared to have a kid, but the the true root of her issue (that society still has a lot of work to do on actually treating us as equals) is still valid.

That said, thread could use a good bushing. Initial post was corny as fukk, and TLR logic really doesn't need to seep into every fukking subforum on here.
Corny to shine light on a positive black woman but smash or pass threads are 15 pages deep within hours. The console war shyt was just jokes, but you losers take that shyt to heart as if I called ya mama a funky bytch.

How y'all live with yourselves every day is beyond me. Most of you nikkas is older than me still thinking like a YOUNGBOY

actually you're not wrong, I got this thread confused with the one I made in TLR lol. Your criticism is valid that's why I changed the title and toned down the stannery

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corny to shine light on a positive black woman but smash or pass threads are 15 pages deep within hours. The console war shyt was just jokes, but you losers take that shyt to heart as if I called ya mama a funky bytch.

How y'all live with yourselves every day is beyond me. Most of you nikkas is older than me still thinking like a YOUNGBOY

Shining light on a black woman in a position of leadership? All for it.

But all that Momma Xbox shyt is shyt out of corny subreddits filled with people who clap zero cheeks in real life.

And besides, you were JUST out here arguing with people about how you were bailing on XBox, just to dikkride out of nowhere. Just say you like things about both companies like a regular adult, breh. :scust:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
-Sarah Imani Olajuwon Bond

This thread is over.
OP talk about a backfire
Tryna put a TLr influenced thread here in the arcadium on some militant shyt just to have this shot you down
:dead:

fukk it don’t make thread over
This is just another glaring L from the xbot community:mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
OP got y’all posting furiously, looks like he’s on to something.

:mjlol: @ gizmo being mad someone else is creating threads that pushes his off the front page

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
How'd that work out for him :mjlol:

If you think I'm tryna be like dude just put me on the ignore list and stay out my shyt, cuz honestly that's the most disrespectful thing I've had said to me all year :mjtf:

Man, i got no problem with you, you’re one of the xbox dudes on here i find that are pretty funny but you been clout chasey ever since you started that tik tok and you know it look at the thread title lol

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Man, i got no problem with you, you’re one of the xbox dudes on here i find that are pretty funny but you been clout chasey ever since you started that tik tok and you know it look at the thread title lol
On one hand I suppose that's fair but on the other hand I've been posting aggressive content far before the TikTok and you know it. come on don't flip on me now just cuz I got my Xbox flag out the cleaners and I'm back on y'all ass:mjlit:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Sony stans sick they got no fine women over there anywhere NEAR her position of power at XBOX, these herbs @CoolinInTheCut and @ItWasWritten couldn't even think of any reasonable thing to hate on, or simply just aren't articulate enough to express himself, so son just drops "Weird thread" and kept it movin' :mjlol:

Then you even got a select few nikkas at XBOX HQ that senses the potential threat of a peer's ascent on the horizon, so they avoid all my content like the plague, hating from the shadows pretending they don't see anything. I aint naming names cuz dudes is so far beneath me on and offline its sad but just know I see the few moving funny style. threads floppin left and right, nobody cares what you gotta say anymore, i know it hurts to look in the mirror and realize you not him no more :mjcry:

Salute to everybody else that's just enjoying the content (or not) wit no hoe shyt in they heart regardless of what system you prefer. As always, whether you BBG or not it's all love :salute:

I stayed up till 6am editing that clip. Call me whatever you want, but this machine ain't stopping. BBG Forever
Is this bytch your auntie or something ?

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
-Sarah Imani Olajuwon Bond

:mjpls:

Worst kind of wench ones that project they insecurity of being "black" unto their kids ......shameful I hope her husband cheats on her with a white women lol
:scust: