Okay I was wylin with the title :mjlol: Xbox Royalty Sarah Bond Appreciation Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
This the woman that cried to her white husband about creating a black son? :mjpls:
Weird thread
One of the most embarrassing threads I’ve ever seen

Sony stans sick they got no fine women over there anywhere NEAR her position of power at XBOX, these herbs @CoolinInTheCut and @ItWasWritten couldn't even think of any reasonable thing to hate on, or simply just aren't articulate enough to express himself, so son just drops "Weird thread" and kept it movin' :mjlol:

Then you even got a select few nikkas at XBOX HQ that senses the potential threat of a peer's ascent on the horizon, so they avoid all my content like the plague, hating from the shadows pretending they don't see anything. I aint naming names cuz dudes is so far beneath me on and offline its sad but just know I see the few moving funny style. threads floppin left and right, nobody cares what you gotta say anymore, i know it hurts to look in the mirror and realize you not him no more :mjcry:

Salute to everybody else that's just enjoying the content (or not) wit no hoe shyt in they heart regardless of what system you prefer. As always, whether you BBG or not it's all love :salute:

I stayed up till 6am editing that clip. Call me whatever you want, but this machine ain't stopping. BBG Forever

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Team xbox embarrasses themselves once again

Stan’s don’t wanna talk about it all of a sudden now:pachaha:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony stans sick they got no fine women over there anywhere NEAR her position of power at XBOX, these herbs @CoolinInTheCut and @ItWasWritten couldn't even think of any reasonable thing to hate on, or simply just aren't articulate enough to express himself, so son just drops "Weird thread" and kept it movin' :mjlol:

Then you even got a select few nikkas at XBOX HQ that senses the potential threat of a peer's ascent on the horizon, so they avoid all my content like the plague, hating from the shadows pretending they don't see anything. I aint naming names cuz dudes is so far beneath me on and offline its sad but just know I see the few moving funny style. threads floppin left and right, nobody cares what you gotta say anymore, i know it hurts to look in the mirror and realize you not him no more :mjcry:

Salute to everybody else that's just enjoying the content (or not) wit no hoe shyt in they heart regardless of what system you prefer. As always, whether you BBG or not it's all love :salute:

I stayed up till 6am editing that clip. Call me whatever you want, but this machine ain't stopping. BBG Forever

You doing too much for content. You becoming Arcadium’s DJ Akademiks